❥ 22『emotions』

CHAPTER 10'S EVENTS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THIS CHAPTER. I decided to move the roof scene to this chapter because I feel like I rushed (y/n)'s characters development. Chapter 10 was rewritten. If you're a new reader dw about it~

 If you're a new reader dw about it~

t w e n t y  t w o

EMOTIONS

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

THE WIND WEAVED THROUGH HIS BLOND LOCKS as he stared down at the streets. From here, the people looked like a colony of ants aimlessly wandering about. Everyone felt so far away which made him wonder if this was why (y/n) liked being here so much.

(y/n)

She seemed to always invade his mind. When did this start? Since when has everything revolved around her?

He hated it. But he didn't mind it.

He was still torn between those two opinions but he was beginning to lean towards one.

The sun rays cascaded down onto the concrete, the bright light reflecting and blinding Bakugou's crimson eyes.

She was there again, her (h/c) hair which always swayed when she walked, her (e/c) eyes which occasionally gleamed when she was in a good mood and her lips which would part the slightest when she needed to speak. Her image was so vivid, was this love? Or was it just a weak crush, something that would go away eventually?

Bakugou's hand reached out to touch the mirage as the sun rays burnt into his skin.

"I'm sorry," His gruff voice spoke, his gaze gentle and voice laced with regret.

If only he could say those simple words to her. 

The image weaved out of the way, causing Bakugou's hand to narrowly skim it. Bakugou let out a yell at this slight contact, jumping back against the fence.

It wasn't a mirage.

(Y/n) couldn't work out what brought his obscure behaviour. Maybe he truly did feel guilty? Not that it mattered. She didn't quite know why she approached him either but here she was, her (e/c) eyes melting into his bright red ones.

Embarrassed, Bakugou covered his face with his hand and turned to look away from the girl. (Y/n) was simply frozen on the spot studying his features. Under her gaze, Bakugou was beginning to feel even more flustered.

"What do you want?" He blurted, cringing at his wrong choice of words.

"To get away from everyone," (y/n) responded as she fiddled with her red string causing Bakugou to look down at her peculiar action, not being able to see the red that tied them together.

"Seeing as you are here, I will leave," (y/n) spoke up again.

He didn't want her to leave. He still had a lot to say to her, he couldn't just let her go now. There was something inside of him telling him that if he didn't properly apologise now, the chance wouldn't arise again.