The Calm Before The Storm

We have two days. Two more days until I'm no longer somewhat of a normal human. Two more days until my life is looked at with eagle keen eyes 24/7. My every move will be followed more than it already is.

I'm most definitely not ready.

My sister Katherine handles all the fame much better than I ever will.

And so does Hero.

Hero is used to all the random fans stopping him on the street for a photo or autograph, but I'm not. Well probably because I never go out usually. I'm not very fond of people coming up to me out of no where. It's definitely something I'm gonna have to get used to.

No one here in Perth recognizes me yet. Which is such a relief. I can actually walk around without trying to hide or run into an alley.

Which is why today Hero is flying into Perth so we can have these last couple of days to ourselves. I love him so much it hurts me. I don't think I'm ready to share my love with the rest of the world yet. Especially now that we're starting the promo tour.

I'm anxiously waiting for Hero to arrive at baggage claim. I haven't seen him since New York in January. We had to secretly meet up. Like we always do. Because we had some After promo we had to do.

Time is slowly ticking. His flight from London should have landed at 10:30am. It's now 11:00am. Now I'm really anxious.

What if he didn't come? What if the plane crashed? OH MY GOD WHAT IF THE PLANE CRASHED?! I can't live without him I-

"Hello beautiful" A voice behind me says as they wrap their arms around my neck and kiss the top of my head. I immediately know that voice. Who couldn't?

"HERO!" I yell climbing over my chair to throw myself in his arms. Luckily he's strong and can catch me. If he wasn't, I might be on the floor right now.

I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him all over. I don't give a fuck who's watching us right now. They can fuck off.

"I've missed you so much baby." Hero whispers into my hair. He smells so good. Like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue cologne and Channel body wash. I never realized how much you could miss someone's smell until you haven't smelt it for two whole months.

"Hero I- I can't believe you're here." I start to cry into his shoulder. He's still holding me. It feels so good to be in his arms again. I missed his warmth.

"Sweetheart please don't cry." Hero gently sets me on feet before pulling me into the deepest kiss we've ever had. Full of passion and need.

His tongue finds mine and I explode with lust. I need him. Like really need him.

I start to run my fingers through his hair trying to pull it the way he likes but I realize. There's not much to pull on. He must have gotten a hair cut.

Hero finally pulls away from our kiss and rests his forehead on mine.

"Later. I don't think people would enjoy me fucking you right here."

I giggle and walk hand and hand with him to get his luggage off the baggage carousel.

Hero rolls his bag in one hand and takes mine in his other. God I've missed him.

I arrange for a driver to come get us at the airport. Hero really wanted me to drive because of my slick ass Lamborghini. Yeah I know, I'm not the type of person you'd think to enjoy expensive sports cars. But I love to go fast. The thrill you get when you just turn it on makes you excited.