If They Only Knew

"Hero!"

"Yes my love?"

"Come here please."

Hero was in my bedroom doing God knows what. As I was sitting in my living room looking through Instagram.

Now usually I don't look or scroll through my tagged pictures or my feed at all. But today I felt like I should.

"What is it Jo?" Hero asks as he sits on the couch, and takes my legs to lay them over his lap.

"I- I well...uhh. Do you wanna look at these edits fans have made of us together?"

"Sure. I sometimes see some but I don't think of anything about it. But yeah, I'll look at some with you." Hero turns the TV off and moves my legs so they're sitting next to his.

"Okay so. I found some that look so real I actually thought it was us. I had to look at it like 10 times to make sure." I start to scroll through my saves on my profile to try and find the picture.

Hero puts his arm around me and looks at my screen.

"Holy fucking shit! When did we take that?" Hero takes the phone from my hand and zooms in to get a better look.

 "Ha! I told you it looks real!" I take my phone out of his hands to show him more

"Look at this one too."

"Well if you didn't tell me these were edits

"Well if you didn't tell me these were edits. I might have believed we took these."

Hero takes my phone again to scroll through some more.

I have to admit they really do look realistic.

"I think this one is my favorite." Hero brings the phone back to my hands.

"And this is your favorite because?"

"Because we actually did this the other night." Hero winks at me and I can't help but laugh.

I set my phone on the coffee table and cross my legs.

"If our fans only knew what we really do." I look up at his face to see him looking down at me.

"What's something our fans don't know we do?" Hero puts his warm hand on my cheek and my skin tingles.

"Have sex." I giggle. "But I mean I don't think everyone is clueless. We hide our relationship, but not that good."

"Oh so I can do this then?"

Hero swoops me off the couch and opens up the sliding glass balcony door.

"Hey everyone this is my girlfriend! JOSEPHINE LAN-"

"Hero! Shut the fuck up!" I cover his mouth and try not to laugh. He's so fucking cute. I love him.

"Welp we told them. All the fans know now." Hero smiles and walks us back inside.

Hero sits me down on the kitchen counter top and moves so his body is in between my legs.

"If only our fans knew." I say once more resting my forehead to his.

"I could go back on the balcony and tell your whole apartment complex about us. Perhaps I will. I don't think they heard me the first time." Hero swoops me up for the second time and I start to flare my arms to try and get out of his embrace.

"Hero! No! Not again!" I laugh so hard my stomach hurts. 

He stops us right at the glass door.

"If only they knew how sexy you are, if only they knew how hard I get every time someone mentions your name, if only they knew how deeply and madly in love I am with you." His words are spoken so soft I almost didn't hear them.

"I love you." I whisper back.

"I love you more." 

If only our fans knew half the things we do.

———————————

Thank you to @heroesphine on Instagram and @xxtardinxx. I love your edits so much!
(I don't remember who made the 2nd picture but credits to them as well)