Happy Valentine's Day

This is exactly how I wanted my evening to go. Chill on the couch, watch a few movies, order take out, have the occasional make out. All is well in my tiny little world of just Hero and I. That is until his phone rings.

"Babe I'm sorry it will be 2 seconds it's work." He shows me his phone screen and gets up from our couch and starts to walk into the kitchen.

"Hero I thought we agreed no phones." I sit up from my laying position and turn to face him in the kitchen. "I thought...uggh never mind." Instead of turning back to look at me and respond, he walks deeper into the kitchen on his phone.

5 minutes go by and I'm still laying on the couch staring at the ceiling. Here I am. All I wanted was a simple nice Valentine's Day at home with no distractions. But I guess that's not the case. Ever since Hero starting regularly modeling for Ferragamo, they call him almost every week wanting to get the next shoot in.

"I'm so sorry Jo but my manager just called me and said she needs me to come to her office to sign a few papers and I will be right back home." He's breathing heavy a bit from speeding walking from the kitchen to the living room.

"Babe." I say standing up from the couch. "It's 7:00pm on Valentine's Day. We should be spending this time together! What papers could possibly be signed right at this moment?" I hug him around his waist hoping my best puppy dog eyes will make him melt in my arms.

"I know." He kisses me on the head. "I will only be a few minutes I promise I'll sign fast. Don't start the movie without me!" And just like that he slipped out of my arms, and right out the door. So much for a relaxing evening at home.

After 10 minutes of sitting on the couch doing nothing, I decide to head to our bed and read a book. Right as I get all comfortable on my side of the bed, the door busts open and Hero yells from the front door to me, "JO CLOSE YOUR EYES! I HAVE A SURPRISE!" I hurry out from under the covers and stand at the end of the bed with my eyes closed.

"Okay they're closed!" This year Hero and I agreed no gifts. Just our time together was enough. We're always so busy these days, we're lucky if we catch each other in the morning before we're off to photo shoots, or table reads. I can say though I'm pretty anxious to see what this surprise is.

"Okay no peeking." His voice starts to travel closer to me, until all I can hear and feel is the sound of his breathing right in my ear. "Okay open." He whispers.

I open my eyes slowly hoping nothing is going to pop out and scare me. But what I saw didn't scare me, it only made me laugh.

"HERO! What the hell are you wearing?!" I scream closing my eyes and laughing hysterically.

"What? This old thing? This is my valentines gift to you." He starts to walk around me in a circle and all I can do is blush and laugh.

"Hero. Why are you wearing only a men's thong with red hearts on them?" I can't keep my laughs in any more, I laugh so hard I start to snort.

"You're always dressing up all sexy for me so I wanted to do the same for you. Do you like it? I thought the pattern was fitting for the occasion." He comes closer to me so my lower back is pushed up against the toe board and I freeze.

"Wait. Did you even have to go sign papers?" I stare into his eyes trying to find the answer before he says it.

"Nope. I had to hide this bad boy." Pointing to his so called underwear.

"Where did you hide them?" I ask spanking his bare ass.

"I told our neighbor Roy to keep a package for me at his house for a while so you wouldn't snoop around and find it."

"Roy, you mean 80 year old Roy from the 1st floor?"

"Yes. He's such a nice guy we should buy him some lunch one day."

"Hero shut the fuck up." And I devour his mouth. I had enough hearing about how he got to standing in front of me, I just wanted him to shut up and fuck me already. Even though it was funny in the beginning. I could still feel like my ovaries were going to explode out of my body. Him and I haven't had long sex in a while. I mean, a few quickies before work here and there but that's it. I'm just so ready to feel him inside me I don't want to waste no time.

"Damn, horny much?" I rip my valentines gift right off of him and push him back on the bed.

"Very much so." I say kissing down from his neck all the way to his hard cock in front of me.

"Jo, if you keep teasing me like that I'm going to finish right now." He sucks in his breath with each word trying to hold back his climax.

I crawl my way up him seductively and place myself on top of where we both want it most.

"You feel so good inside me." I moan rocking my hips at a slow torturing pace.

"Enough of this teasing shit." Next thing I know I'm flipped over on my back as as Hero pounds himself hard into me.

It feels like hours. If not days. Of constant fucking. I guarantee we had sex everywhere in this damn apartment.

The next morning we're both beat. My muscles hurt in places I didn't know could hurt, my neck looks like a vampire fed on me, my hair looks a mess. And to top it off, my panties some how ended up on the fan blade. Don't know how that got there.

"Good Morning." I feel Hero hug me from behind and nuzzle his head into the crook of my neck. His hands start to roam over my naked body. I admire the way his fingers move on my skin through the mirror.

"Sleep well?" I softly moan and whisper to him.

"Like a baby." His big ole smile then fills the mirror. He starts to turn around and walk away, but not before he playfully smacks my bare ass and asks me if I want any coffee.

I don't know how I got so lucky with him, but I sure hope to God every Valentine's Day is like that one.