Bo

"Baby I'm so hungry can you please hurry up in there? You're beautiful as always let's just go." If this woman doesn't come out of the bathroom in 5 seconds I might go get dinner without her.

"I'm sorry." She says walking out of the bathroom in a cute ass summer dress and flats. "Can you grab me my purse? It's over by the night stand."

I get up from the bed and grab her purse. But before I hand her the bag I get an idea.

"Wait." I say before giving her what she wants.

"What? If you're thinking what I'm thinking right now. The answer is no." She reaches for her purse but I move it over my head.

"But you don't even know what I'm asking yet."

"Fine what do you NEED to ask me?" She crosses her arms under her breasts pushing them up a bit. But also tapping her foot. Even with her little attitude she has, I still wanna fuck her into next week 24/7.

"Can I please, pretty pretty please drive Bo?" I make a pleading gesture in front of her.

"No I just wanna drive to The Boatshed, eat, and come home. I don't wanna have to worry about you fucking up my baby." Shes still crossing her arms and looking up at me.

"I'll make you a deal then." Her eyes widen letting me know she's listening. "How about if you let me drive Bo to and from dinner. I'll let you drive my motorcycle when you come visit me in London?" I see her brain start to turn and her think about her answer.

But before she speaks. I add in a sweetener.

"AND I'll give you hot and steamy shower sex tonight. How's that?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her to see if that will help as well. Fuck I just really want to drive her car.

"Baby you had me motorcycle." She leans up on her toes to give me a quick kiss.

I hand her her purse and she hands me her keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now. If you so much as scratch, dent, move wrong, breathe wrong, or turn wrong. I'm not having sex with you for a whole 5 days." She clicks her passenger seatbelt in place and glares at me.

"First of all your "baby" will be fine, second you and I both know you can't go 2 days without sex. Let alone 5." I turn the car on and it purrs to life. Damn this car is amazing.

"Neither can you!" Shes right. There no lie there.

We start to drive to The Boatshed. One of Jo's and I favorite restaurants in Perth. Her and I eat here every Saturday night. Well the Saturday nights that I'm in Perth. I've been traveling back and forth from London and here. I don't mind it. As long as my girl is happy. I'm happy.

"I'm gonna plug my phone in so we can listen to music."

Jo likes all kinds of genres so I wonder which one it will be tonight.

"Oh! Here we go I love this song!"

I turn up the volume so I can hear it better.

"JOURNEY! I LOVE FUCKING LOVE JOURNEY!" I turn up the volume some more.

"Jo you know journey is like my most favorite band of all time right?" I look over at her catching her singing. She has a beautiful voice. I wish she sang more often.

"I just kinda figured. You know with all the journey posters that were in your old room. Your mom has shown me all the scrap books." Her giggle is so adorable.

"You ready? Here's are part!" Jo sits up straighter in her seat.

I keep my eyes on the road as we approach the stop light.

We come to a complete stop and we jam. And when I say jam, we really jam.

"DON'T STOP BELIEVING! HOLD ON TO THE FEELING!! STREETLIGHT PEOPLE!!" Jo and I both sing to each other at the top of our lungs before the light turns green.

We finally park at the restaurant and I turn off the music.

"Well that was super fun! Now can we go-" I take her cheek in my hand and pull her mouth to mine. Her kiss is so soft and sweet.

"What was that for?" Jo asks blushing when I pull away.

"Just because I love you. And thank you for letting me drive Bo. Her power is wild."

"What makes you think Bo is a girl?" Her eyebrow raises.

"Ohhhh so I'm not your only "baby" then? I see I see. Looks like you don't get hot and steamy shower sex." I unbuckle my seat belt and get out of the car.

"You're my first baby. You know that." She closes the car door and walks around the front to meet me. "Now lets get inside and eat fast so I can get this shower sex." She whispers as she takes my hand in hers.

You & IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara