Somewhere On A Beach (Part 5)

"Welp looks like I'm not getting a massage today. What else do you want to do?" I ask Hero as we both walk through our front door.

"I was thinking we can go swimming. But with sunblock this time. My white ass doesn't need to burn anymore than it already is."

"Okay well I'll meet you out there. I have to take care of somethings." I say walking into our bedroom.

"Sounds good. I'll see you out there." The sliding glass door closes and I'm on a mission.

I scurry to the bathroom to start shaving my legs like Anna said. If I'm gonna be wearing this lingerie tonight I need to go all out.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey what took you so long?" Hero yells at me from the ocean.

"None of your business." I smirk finally approaching the water.

"Okay then." Hero runs towards the shore and picks me up over his shoulder causing me to yelp.

"Hero!" My legs and arms are flaring in the air trying to break his embrace, but his strong muscles don't let me.

"You better hold your nose!" Then I'm launched in the air, smacking my back on the water.

"Hero Beauregard Faulkner Fiennes Tiffin I'm gonna murder you!" I push the water out of my way trying to reach him.

"No! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He yells running out of the water up shore.

"You're gonna pay for that!" I run after him but he's already up in the sand.

"Try and catch me then!" He says over his shoulder running around the house.

I start to walk around to the other side that he didn't go on to try and catch him. But he's not there. I slowly start to make my way to other side. That is until Hero grabs my waist surprising the heck out of me and starts to tickle my hips.

"AAAAAA HERO!" I start to laugh so hard my stomach hurts.

"You pulled the whole name card. I'd say that deserves a tickling." My knees buckle and he's now on top of me holding me down. My hands try to shove his away from grabbing my hips, but he's still too strong for me.

His and mines laughter fills the warm air. Instead of tickling he then moves to small little pecks all over my neck and chest. My breathing starts to slow down a bit and I take his head in my hands forcing him to look at me.

"I really love you. You know that?"

"Baby, words cant explain the love I have for you." Hero kisses my nose softly and I smile.

He stands up from on top of me and reaches a hand out to help me get up from the sand. "I'm really sorry about the massage. I should have controlled myself more."

"Don't worry about it. Just being on this island makes me feel relaxed. Being with you makes me feel relaxed."

"Wanna see who can get to the water first?"

"Hell yeah. On the count of three. One...two...HEY HERO YOU CHEATER!" Hero laughs as he's sprinting to shore causing me to laugh behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh that was a long day." Hero plops on our comfy bed and starts to flip through the channels on the tv.

"I'm just uhh gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I pad over to the bathroom and shut it closed behind me.

Okay Josephine, nothing to be nervous out. Hero is the love of your life. Nothing to be worried about. Even though you've never worn lingerie before, he's gonna love it. You're a bad ass woman. You got this.