Under The Table

"Hello I'm Ashley and I'll be your server this evening. Can I start anyone off with any appetizers or drinks? We have Coke products and some lovely wines."

"Umm yes I'll have red wine please." Pia requests as she's still looking through the CRAFT menu.

CRAFT LA is one of Hero and Pia's favorite restaurants here in L.A. So whenever she called him and invited us to dinner with her and Shane, of course we couldn't pass it up.

"For you sir?" Ashley basically drools over Hero. So I take the curtsy upon myself to claim what's mine. I grab Hero's hand from across the table and rub small circles with my thumb.

"I'll uh have a uh Moscow Mule."

"I will have one as well. Thanks." Ashley sees the bitchy smile I give her. She writes our orders down and doesn't even look at Shane when she asks him what he would like.

"Water please." Shane had to head out early due to an early call time he had the next morning.

I let go of Hero's hand and start to talk to Pia who's sitting next to Hero in the booth. But our conversation is cut short by a buzz in my back pocket.

It's a message from Hero.

"It seems as though someone is jealous."

I immediately look up from my phone I'm hiding under the table. Hero is looking up at me through his thick lashes. He's doing this on purpose, he knows how crazy I become when he looks at me like that.

"Ashley needed to know you're mine."

"Baby, you have no idea how turned on I am by your jealousy."

Oh shit. Is this going where I think this is going?

Ashley then returns with our drinks and we all order.

"Hero, we're with our friends." I have to clench my thighs together.

"I know how bad you want me. Don't think I can't see you clenching your thighs under the table. I bet your panties are already soaked."

Fuck. All I can do is bite my lip and smile at his message. I wanna see how far this little game can go.

The messages pause as we finish eating our dinner. But as soon as bitch ass Ashley takes our plates and refills our drinks Hero starts them back up.

"Still hard over here..."

"Still wet over here..."

I see Hero shift in his booth awkwardly. Ha! That got em.

"I wanna bend you over this table and fuck you so hard and deep you'll never want me to stop."

Shane and Pia seem to have no knowledge of Hero and I's sexting conversation happening right in front of them.

"I bet you're so hard right now it hurts."

I never thought I could like sexting in a public place with our friends sitting next to us, but the secretiveness of it makes it more exciting.

"If you don't stop teasing me I might have to go fuck you in the bathroom."

"I have a better idea."

"What would that be?"

"Take me home and fuck me there. I'm starting to get drunk anyways. Please baby. I-"

My message is cut short by Hero pulling up my arm to stand by him.

"I'm so sorry Pia and Shane but our neighbor got locked out of their house and desperately need us to give them their spare key. We'll have to finish this up some other time."

We say our goodbyes and practically run out of the restaurant.

"Nice excuse." I say laughing while shutting the passenger door.

"First thing that came to my mind." Hero smirks and pulls out of the parking lot and onto a deserted road. Which gives me a real good idea.

"You still super horny?" I ask turning myself so I am facing him better.

"Babe is that even a question? I'm trying not to get pulled over for speeding here."

"Maybe I can help with that." My left hand grips his dick through his jeans. Yup, he's very hard.

"Fuck Jo. Don't do that."

"Oh no. You're gonna like this."

I lean over the middle console so I have a better angle. My tiny hands start to unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans.

"Jo are you seriously about to give me road head?" His voice sounds so excited.

"Shhhh." I take his growing cock out of his boxers and start to pump my hand up and down in a slow steady motion. Hero starts to hiss while his hands grip the steering wheel.

I dive my head down and take him into my mouth. I make sure to stay slow. I want to make this as torturous as possible.

"Baby stop teasing me please." Hero pants with his hands still gripping the wheel.

"Nuh uh." I hum on his cock which makes him jump in response.

"Fuck this shit." All of a sudden we're turning into a dark ally way. "I'm fucking you right here. Right fucking now." Hero turns the car off and lifts me onto his lap.

I slowing grind my hips into his already exposed cock. My lips latch onto his neck while his do the same onto mine. I need him just as bad as he needs me.

"I need you inside of me."

"No need to tell me twice." In a blink of an eye Hero is pulling my jeans down my thighs and lowering me onto him. His dick is so warm inside me I moan loudly by the sensation.

"This is gonna be a quick one baby because I wanna fuck you properly at home. But we both need this right now."

Hero and I both ride out our highs together. I'm so glad it's dark outside. I'd be so embarrassed if someone saw us fucking in the car in the middle of no where. Wouldn't that be an interesting news headline. Breaking news: Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes-Tiffin caught having intercourse in a car. Our agents would definitely have our ass if that happened.

"Alright now lets get home." I climb back into the passengers seat and pull up my jeans.

"I couldn't agree more." Hero gives me a soft but determined kiss before driving out of the ally.

Life with Hero is always an adventure . I never know what's gonna happen next. One minute we could be having a nice dinner with our friends, and the next we're sexting under the table. You just never know.