Somewhere On A Beach (Part 3)

"Hero hurry your slow ass up!" I put my plate in the kitchen sink and put on my flip flops.

"Jo it's only 11:30 I told them to have the jet skis here by noon." He's still taking his slow ass time getting up from the dining room table.

"Well they might have them there early. Can we please go I'm so impatient." I start to tap my foot by the door.

"Ha! Yeah I can tell." He finally sets his plate in the sink and starts to wash dishes.

"Babe we can wash dishes later let's go." I walk over and grab his arm trying to push him out the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Hold your horses woman."

~~~~~~~~~

"Have you ever road a jet ski before?" I've never thought about that until right now. I have no idea how to ride a jet ski at all. I've seen people ride them in movies and such, but I've never done it. Perhaps today is a good day to learn.

"Nope. So you're gonna have to teach me." We both walk to the end of the doc. We start to strip our clothes off so we're only in our swimsuits.

"Holy shit." Hero's eyes go wide.

"What? What? Is there a shark or something?" I start to frantically look around me trying to see what Hero sees.

"No, no shark. Just the most beautiful fine ass woman in front of me. Damn babe." Hero starts to look me up and down like he's a lion about to pounce on his prey.

"Oh no sir. I know that look. Not right now." I swat away his hands trying to grab my hips.

"Maroon is definitely your color." My bikini top kind of resembles a bra. But with a bit more push than my normal bras. My bottoms definitely show more ass than it probably should but who cares? We have this whole island to ourselves.

"Are you just gonna stand here gawking at me all day? Or are we gonna ride these sea doo thingys?"

"Okay first things first. Put on the life vest. I don't need you potentially drowning." I take the life vest off the handle of the ski and clip it on. Now my boobs are pushed up even more. Hero clips his on as well and I wait for the next step.

"Now I'm gonna help you get on it okay?" Hero takes my hand in his to steady me as I climb on top of the seat. I have a hard time fighting the waves a bit trying to keep my balance, but I straddle it eventually.

Hero climbs into his no problem. His charcoal grey swim trucks blend in with the seat and I can't help but stare at his beautiful body. That beautiful body is mine.

"Okay now turn the key right below your handle bars to start it up. But before that put the red wrist band on. It's incase you fall off so the sea doo won't keep going. It will completely stop." I do everything he says and I feel it come to life. The vibration of it makes me even more excited to see what this thing can do.

"Alright. So the little leaver by your right thumb is the gas. You hold that down to go faster, and release slowly to slow down. If you let go super fast, the jet ski will come to a fast halt and you might jerk a bit. So don't do that. You think you're ready?"

"I think so." Hero slowly drifts away from the doc and tells me to come on. I do as he says once again. Once we're farther away from the doc he takes off. And as do I.

Hero and I both slow down next to each other facing the main island in the distance.

"Wanna race?" The smirk on his face gives me no choice.

"Hell yeah. Where are we going to?"

"Hmmm...whoever can make it to that palm tree the fastest wins." He points at the palm tree in front of us.