Weddings And Wild Nights

"Hero we're gonna be late to my best friends wedding if you don't stop trying to rip my clothes off!" My best friend Mel is marrying Alistair in our home town Perth. When I asked Hero to come with me he didn't even hesitate to say yes. He's been busy a lot lately with work in London so this trip back home feels so great. Especially that he's here with me. I have no idea what I would have done without him here. It's been too long.

"I'm sorry babe you're just so damn sexy I can't help myself." He kisses my neck while zipping my dress back up. When Mel asked me to be one of her brides maids I couldn't say no. She'd kill me if I was late because Hero and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

I finish re applying my lip stick that Hero smudged off of me and turn to face him. He looks so fine in his suit. Sometimes being the face of a designer brand has its perks. He looks like a wet dream.

"Okay so the car will be here in 10 according to Mel's mom. Are you ready to go?" He nods and follows me out of my bathroom. I have a little apartment here just in case for these occasions. I hate hotels.

I walk into the kitchen and grab us both a water bottle out of the fridge. It's so damn hot here. She couldn't have had a winter wedding?

"Babe you look so amazing." He says taking the water bottle from my hand and twirling me around to examine my outfit. I have to admit Mel did a pretty good job at picking her colors. Blush pink and silver. My dress is satin with a slit up my right leg as well as spaghetti strapped. Luckily the dress fits good enough I don't have to wear a bra so my girls are looking good and secure.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I lean in for a quick kiss but Hero lingers on my lips for longer than I anticipated. He deepens our kiss by pulling me closer to him. With his hands around my waist and his tongue in my mouth my mind starts to forget where we are. That is until his phone rings. He mumbles something under his breath and takes the call.

"Hello?" I give him a death stare as he answers. We promised no phone calls during this trip unless it was an emergency. This phone call better be a damn emergency. "Hey Jamie! Yeah I'm getting ready to leave. They do? Well what's their number I could call them if you want me to. Yeah that's no pro-." I don't even let him finish his sentence before I snatch the phone out of his hand and talk to Jamie.

"Sorry Jamie we have to leave. Give the kids hugs and kisses for us. Thank you!" I hang up the call and stick his phone on the counter.

"I'm sorry babe. She was telling me about her friend who is a photographer for men's vogue who wanted to try to set something up so we have a shoot. I'm sorry." He try's to pick his phone back up but I stand in front of the counter blocking his way.

"I told you emergencies only. I only get to see you for one more week. I don't want to ruin my time with you with our phones."

"You're right baby. I'll put it on silent and in the depths of my pocket." He goes to grab his phone again and I move aside to let him. Next thing I know there's a knock at the door.

"That must be the driver. Do you have everything?" I grab my clutch off the kitchen counter and head towards the door.

"Hold on I forgot my wallet in the bathroom!" He yells walking into my room. I stand there at the door re adjusting my heels in the meantime. I usually get major blisters when I wear them so I put on extra band aids just in case. Hero bought me the most crazy beautiful Christian Louboutins I've ever seen. They're covered in sliver Swarovski crystals all around them. They shine like crazy in the sun. I haven't had an excuse to wear them so I thought now would be perfect. Not soon after I finish readjusting Hero comes back and opens the door for me. The driver says his name is Gabriel. He escorts us to the limo that was arranged to pick us up.