Somewhere On A Beach (Part 2)

"Hello welcome to COMO Parrot Cay luxury resorts my name is Rosie, how may I help you?"

"Hi, I have a reservation. Name Fiennes."

I can't believe I'm actually on vacation. Like an actual vacation. Without doing work stuff.

"Mr.Fiennes I have your two room keys here. You are in our private beach villa. The boat to take you there is at the end of the doc to your right. Here is a pamphlet of all the activities we have available on the island. If you have any questions or concerns our front office number is located on the kitchen counter in your villa."

"Thank you so much." I take the pamphlet and room keys from Rosie. I still can't believe I'm in Turks and Caicos right now. With Hero. Alone.

"Hero! This place looks extremely expensive. How much was all of this?" I take his hand in mine and walk towards the shuttle boat.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart." Hero and that goddamn saying.

"I'll figure it out sooner or later."

~~~~~~~~~

The boat ride to the private island wasn't that long. It was very relaxing. The water is so clear you can see all the way down. Good thing, because it freaks me out when you can't see the bottom. I'm also most definitely regretting wearing this outfit. I hope our bags arrived to our room before we get there because I'm changing as soon as possible. I wonder what Hero packed for me.

"Hero. This is amazing. This place. Oh my god. Is huge!" The private house we have is literally the only one on this island. No neighbors or anything. The glass windows allow you to see straight through to the ocean.

Hero unlocks the door and I gasp. It's even bigger on the inside than it is the outside. I can't control my excitement anymore. So I launch myself into Hero's arms. It catches him by surprise.

"Whoa. Someone's excited!" He laughs a small laugh and I shower his face with kisses. "30 minutes of us being here and you're already trying to jump my bones." I keep kissing him. His neck, his cheeks, his collar bone, anything I can get my lips on at the moment. Finally I release my legs around his waist and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He kisses me back.

"I need to get out of these clothes. Or I'm gonna die of heat stroke." I start to walk around trying to find the master bed room.

The all white room is breathtaking. And so is the view. The crystal clear water shines like diamonds. This is definitely something I'm gonna enjoy waking up to.

I find our luggage over by the bed and unzip it trying to find better clothes. Hero packed everything so nicely, I'm honestly very surprised. Normally he just throws his shit in the bag and calls it a day. I find a pair of jean shorts and a tank top and strip out of my clothes.

Once I have the appropriate clothing on I go to find Hero.

"Yes, we'll need two. Noon tomorrow? Sounds perfect. Thank you so much. Uh hun you too."

"Who was that?" I ask walking into the kitchen.

"Oh no one. You'll find out tomorrow." Hero sets the phone down and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close for a hug. Hugs from him feel like home to me. I nuzzle my head into his chest and he starts to sway our bodies back and forth.

"I asked the staff to have food in our fridge before we got here. Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving. I haven't ate anything all day."

"I'll make us some food." He kisses the top of my head and try's to release me from our hug but I stop him.

"No. Not yet." I squeeze my arms around him tighter.

"Why baby? What's wrong." He asks resting his head on top of mine.

"Nothing. I just want you to hold me a few seconds longer."

"This place really is amazing. I didn't realize how big everything was until I got here."

"You know you didn't have to do this." I say looking up at him.

"I know I didn't. But I know you and I both needed some time alone together to relax. That apartment in L.A wasn't doing it."

"Can you please tell me what we're doing tomorrow? Pleassseee?" I give him my best puppy dog eyes and lip pout. Hoping he'll break.

"Fine. You really wanna know?"

"Yes! I realllly wanna know." I slip my hands in the back of his short pockets and give his ass a little squeeze.

"Fine. We're going jet skiing. That's all you get to know."

************
Hey y'all! I will be updating again tomorrow. I have no idea how long I want this trip to be. Lol. I hope y'all are enjoying this as much as I am writing it. :)