Chapter Two

I heard a knock at the door followed by an unfamiliar male's voice. "Excuse me, Princess, may I come in?"

"You may," I called out and the door opened. A tall boy entered and bowed. He seemed to be younger than me. His Prince-like clothes were enough to tell me that he too was some sort of royalty.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you Princess," He said politely in his deep voice. "His Highness sent me personally to call you down for supper."

"Alright, I'll be-"

"Jisung-ah!" I heard Jeno say, interrupting me. Jeno entered my room. "Here you are, I was looking for you everywhere, Jisung."

So the deep voice boy's name is Jisung. I haven't heard of him before.

"Supper is ready, let's go," Jisung said to me and Jeno. We nodded as he led the way to the royal dining room.

As soon as we entered, the delicious scent of chicken made my mouth water. The table was already set with different varieties of food. I bowed to the King and Queen before taking my seat, right across the Prince. I noticed that there were two other boys, one older than me and one younger than me. They didn't look Korean either.

There was also a girl of my age, sitting beside the Prince. She kept glaring daggers at me. I wonder what's her problem?

"Y/N, do you like our castle?" King Na asked.

"She still hasn't seen the entire castle, dear," Queen Na said with a chuckle.

I laughed too, "Of course, Your Highness. I am yet to see the rest of the castle but so far, I love it!"

As we began eating, the King and Queen questioned me about many things and I answered each question cheerfully. They seemed very satisfied with my answers. Even the Prince looked impressed.

"Jaemin will be your trainer for mounted archery, Y/N," King Na said. My eyes widened. The Prince will be teaching me? The Prince?

"O-Oh..." I stuttered and smiled awkwardly. My heart was beating so fast.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Your Highness," The girl seated next to Jaemin said. "But isn't Prince Jaemin not allowed to teach the non-royalty?"

Is she serious right now?

I heard Donghyuck scoff lightly beside me. I gave him a questioning glance and mouthed a 'later.'

"Y/N is the Princess of Bucheon," Jaemin said. He had a nice deep voice that made my heart flutter. "Our Chief of Cavalry is still recovering from his illness so I insisted on training the Princess myself."

Jaemin smirked at me while the girl beside him glared at me. I could see everyone trying to control their laughter. Even the King and Queen were amused.

"Thank you, Prince Jaemin, I'm honored," I said politely.

"The honor is all mine, Princess," He said and smiled widely. I was sure that my cheeks were a bright pink now.

After dinner, my brothers escorted me back to my room. They decided to stay with me for sometime.

"Donghyuck, you looked like you were gonna stab Sooyeon today," Mark said.

"Oh I would've if she kept talking," Donghyuck said, a hint of anger in his voice.

"Sooyeon? The girl who was shooting daggers at me?" I asked.

"Yes, that's her," Jeno said. "She wants to marry Jaemin, but he isn't courting her because he doesn't fancy her."

"She's a nuisance, really," Donghyuck said with a scoff. "She won't leave Jaemin alone, even for a few minutes."

"Who were the other two boys?" I asked. "They didn't seem Korean."

"They aren't as well," Mark explained. "The older one is Renjun and the younger one is Chenle. They're our friends from China."

"China? What are they doing here?"

"They're training with us as well and besides, their fathers are good allies with King Na," Jeno said. I nodded.

"It's getting quite late, we should head to bed now," Mark said. "We have a long day tomorrow."

They left my room after wishing me a good night.

-

End of chapter two.
Please vote!