Chapter Nineteen

When I woke up, it was half past eight in the morning. I felt pretty sore. I blushed as I realized how far me and Jaemin went last night. We did break a rule, but who cares? We're madly in love.

I wore my clothes and went to my room to shower. After my shower, I went to Taehee's room. She was sitting on her bed, reading a book. She smirked when she saw me enter. I sat beside her.

"Had a good night?" She asked with a grin. My eyes widened. How did she know?

"W-What do you mean?" I asked innocently, even though I knew exactly what she meant.

"Do you want me to repeat your moans?" Taehee asked, raising an eyebrow.

I blushed. "Was I that loud?"

"Not really," She said and chuckled. "Jeno's room is next to Jaemin's right, so we heard you guys when we passed by."

I covered my face in embarrassment. I asked, "Was Jeno angry? I broke a rule."

"No, he was actually happy," She said with a smile and then she blushed. "You aren't the only one who broke the rule."

My eyes widened. I was shocked.

"Jeno lost his virginity before marriage?! My extremely obedient brother, Jeno?!"

Taehee nodded her head and said, "He himself said, 'who cares about that dumb no sex before marriage rule, I'm going to marry you anyway.'"

"Aww!" I squealed causing her to go pink in the face again.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I felt really sore when I awoke," I said. "But I'm fine now."

"Same here," She said. "Jeno and Jaemin are going to the hills today evening, they wanted to know whether we could go with them."

"Can we just ride with them?" I asked. "I think I rode enough last night."

Taehee laughed hard, causing me to laugh as well.

"Well, let's go tell them."

~

It was 4:30 p.m. Me and Taehee were walking to the stables where Jaemin and Jeno were.

Jaemin pulled me into a hug, burying his face in my neck.

"How is my Princess feeling?" He mumbled softly.

"I'm okay, still a little sore," I said. "I can't ride by myself today."

He nodded and kissed my forehead. We could heard Taehee and Jeno playfully arguing.

"I'm still sore Jeno!" Taehee said.

"You agreed to having sex!" Jeno said, putting his hands up in defense.

"Well, it's not my fault that your Jeno Junior is like the Namsan Tower—"

"MY POOR EARS!" I yelled and covered my ears.

"This is so amusing, Y/N said the exact same thing when she saw my—"

"NA JAEMIN!" I covered his mouth immediately. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Jeno and Taehee were laughing so hard.

"My baby sister isn't a baby anymore," Jeno said and fake cried. I rolled my eyes.

"Wait," I said, panicking. "Does Mark and Hyuck know about this?"

"Hyuck heard you both as well," Jeno said, making me groan in embarrassment. I was going to get teased so much now. "I don't know about Mark hyung."

"Mark hyung will kill me if he knew," Jaemin said and shrugged.

"I would've too."

"Yah! Taehee is my cousin sister but I don't want to kill you!" Jaemin said and gasped dramatically, making us all laugh.

"Let's go to the hills before the sun sets."

-

End of chapter nineteen.
Please vote!