Chapter Fifteen

Jaemin's POV

After dinner I was so tired that I immediately went and slept. Y/N wasn't in her room so I figured she'd be in Taehee's room. They weren't there for dinner either.

The next morning I woke up late and got ready quickly. I headed down. Everyone was seated in the hall, quietly talking amongst themselves.

"Good morning Princess Taehee. Is Y/N still asleep?" I asked her as I took a seat on the chair beside her.

"Huh? Don't you sleep in her room?" She asked in confusion.

"Wasn't she with you last night?" I asked in confusion too.

"No," She said. "Me, Jeno, Jisung and Chenle were playing chess in Jisung's room."

I began to panic. "What? Where is she then? She didn't sleep in her room last night."

"Maybe she was with Mark or Donghyuck," She said.

"Donghyuck, Mark hyung," I called out, interrupting them from their conversation with Taeyong and Jaehyun. Everyone's attention was on me when they heard my panicked voice.

"Yes Jaemin?" They said.

"Was Y/N with you both last night?" I asked.

"No," Mark said.

"I haven't seen her since yesterday," Hyuck said.

"She's missing..." I mumbled, but everyone could hear it.

"What if she's just practicing archery or wandering around here?" Yangyang asked.

"I don't think so," Ten said. "We didn't even see her yesterday."

I saw one of the maids so I called her here. "Noona, have you seen Princess Y/N anywhere?"

"I believe I last saw her yesterday before noon, Your Highness," She said. "Prince Mark had given her a letter."

"Huh? A letter?" Mark asked in confusion. "Why would I write her a letter? Bring that letter to me."

I had a really bad feeling about this.

The maid bowed and left. Within a minute she came back with a letter in her hand and handed it over to Mark.

Mark read the letter and a horrified expression could clearly be seen on his face. My stomach churned. I hope my Y/N is safe.

"The handwriting is similar to mine but it's neater," He said sadly, handing over the letter for all of us to read. "Someone tricked Y/N."

I didn't even want to read it but I did. I was terrified that they would hurt Y/N. Donghyuck and Jeno were fuming. Jeno kept murmuring that he will kill whoever tried to touch his sister.

Yuta got up and went somewhere. He came back within a few seconds with two papers— one of them was crumbled. He took the letter from my hand and examined it with the other two. We all looked at him curiously. What was he doing?

A smirk formed on Yuta's face before he said, "You're not as smart as I thought you were. What a shame!"

We all looked at him in confusion.

"Who are you talking about, hyung?" Jeno asked.

"The one who has captured Y/N," Yuta said bitterly. "Jeon Sooyeon."

Sooyeon's eyes widened. "What?!"

"Don't act all innocent now," Yuta said. "I always had a doubt on you and now it's all clear."

Everyone stared at her.

"Don't you think it's funny how 'Mark's' letter and the anonymous letter before, all have the same handwriting as the letter you wrote for me?"

And that's when it all clicked.

-

End of chapter fifteen.
Please vote.