Chapter Seven

He slowly removed his palm from my mouth and placed his hands on either side of my head. I could smell the faint alcohol from him, mixed with his familiar scent.

"J-Jaemin?"

"I'm sorry for startling you," He said softly, moving closer to me. He looked pretty troubled. He removed my mask and tossed it on the table beside the door.

"It's absolutely beautiful tonight, I must admit," He whispered. "But you're even more beautiful than that."

I blushed and then smirked.

"Your highness, are you perhaps... trying to court me?"

"Maybe I am, Princess," He said with a smirk as he placed a kiss on my forehead. He cupped my cheek and made me look at him. He was absolutely ethereal.

"So beautiful..." He whispered before leaning in slowly. My heart was racing as he came closer and closer, and finally closed the distance between us. His lips moved gently with mine, moving in a perfect rhythm. My arms went around his neck, pulling him even closer. I moaned slightly when he gently sucked on my bottom lip. He pulled away and left soft kisses on my neck, causing me to bite back my moans. He kissed my collarbones before making his way back to my lips, kissing me harder than before.

After a few minutes, we pulled away. We were breathing heavily.

"I didn't like seeing you with him," Jaemin said after he calmed down.

"Huh?" I whispered, still not able to think cause I was intoxicated by the kiss.

"You and Hendery," He said and looked away. "I didn't like seeing you dance with him, Princess."

I giggled. He was so cute when he's jealous!

"Yah! Why are you laughing?" He asked and pouted.

"Cause you're so cute!" I said as I pecked his soft pouted lips.

"You haven't danced with me yet, Princess."

"I couldn't see you anywhere and besides," I said. "Your Sooyeon might murder me."

"My Sooyeon?" Jaemin said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, your precious Sooyeon," I said with a light scoff.

He chuckled, "Why, yes, she's indeed very charming and very beautiful, don't you think?"

I frowned. Was he being serious right now?

"Look who's jealous now," He says with a chuckle and kisses my forehead. "You should've seen your face!"

I rolled my eyes. I was about to say something when a knock on the door behind me startled me.

"Who is it?" I said as my heart beat was racing from the sudden shock.

"Your great-grandfather," Donghyuck said, trying to imitate an old man's voice and failing at it. "Why is your door locked?"

My eyes widened as I looked around the room. Jaemin couldn't hide anywhere. I looked at Jaemin and he just rolled his eyes. He pulled me aside and unlocked the door, revealing Donghyuck, Jeno and Mark. My brothers were surprised before they all smirked.

"Oh, what's this?" Jeno asked, raising an eyebrow.

"There's a boy in my baby sister's bedroom? Quite interesting don't you think?" Mark said.

"Did you do it?" Donghyuck asked, emphasizing on 'it.' My eyes widened.

"Hyuck!" I whisper yelled. Was he serious right now?

My brothers laughed and so did Jaemin. I glared at Jaemin and he winked.

"Did you need anything?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, we were searching for you," Mark said. "We have to introduce you to some friends. They shall be here for winter as well."

"Oh is that so? Let's get going then," I said as I walked past them.

"Princess!" Jaemin called out. I turned to look at him holding my mask. He gave it to me and I wore it, thanking him.

"I wonder why she removed her mask in the first place," Donghyuck said jokingly before Jaemin smacked the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You know why," Jaemin said and smirked. He intertwined our hands and lead us to the hall.

-

End of chapter seven.
Please vote!