Chapter Seventeen

"Y/N!" Jaemin yelled and ran to hug me. "Are you hurt?"

I shook my head. He kissed my forehead before he turned to Wei. He took out his sword. "How dare you capture her?!"

My eyes widened. He was about to kill Wei but I pushed Wei away and he dragged me down along with him so that Jaemin didn't accidentally kill me.

Jaemin was stunned and so were the rest of the guys.

"Y/N! What are you doing?!" Mark asked in anger.

"I refuse to let anyone kill him," I said as I got up and helped Wei up. I stood right in front of him.

"Y/N, move," Jaemin said angrily.

"Y/N, you don't know what this creature has done," Donghyuck said.

"Princess, just let them kill m—" Wei said but I cut him off.

"Shut up, Wei," I said. 

I took a deep breath before I sternly said, "I said I refuse to let anyone kill him, do you all not understand that simple sentence?"

They flinched at my harsh tone. Jaemin looked hurt.

"He captured you Y/N," Jeno said softly.

"He was ordered to," I said. "He was also ordered to kill me but he wouldn't have done it."

"How would you know?" Mark asked sternly.

"Do you know him?" Jaemin asked. I could sense that he was starting to feel insecure.

"Yes, I know him from a long time," I lied. "He captured me just for the money. He wasn't going to kill me or even hurt me. He has kids starving at home. Have a heart, please."

I could see their expressions softened.

"Fine, we won't kill him," Mark said. "But we have to interrogate him at the castle with Sooyeon."

I nodded and smiled at Wei. He smiled back.

~

"You traitor!" Sooyeon yelled at Wei. Her hands were tied up and she was guarded by the rest of the boys.

"I asked you to keep her with you till I came and killed her!" Sooyeon shouted in pure rage.

"I wasn't going to let you kill her anyway," Wei said with a shrug.

"I payed you!"

"I don't care, Sooyeon."

"I hope those pathetic twins of yours starve to death!" She yelled. Wei was about to hit her but I stopped him. He looked at me dumbfounded. I just shook my head before turning to Sooyeon. She was glaring at me.

I slapped her face. Hard.

Everyone was stunned since I wouldn't even hurt a fly.

"You're pathetic and heartless," I spat out bitterly. "I hope you rot in hell, that's what you deserve. You're the devil's incarnation anyway."

No one dared to utter a word.

"I won't kill you like how you wanted to kill me," I said to her. "But I will throw you into prison for the rest of your life."

She just kept quiet.

"And Wei," I said turning to him. "I will give you a job in my Kingdom's military. Please bring your family as well."

"I'm sorry, Your Highness," He said. "I... I can't accept it, it's too much."

"I insist," I said. "Do not waste anymore time. Tell my father that I sent you and requested to provide you and your family a place to stay."

He sighed and bowed. "Thank you, Your Highness."

I smiled widely and said, "Now, don't waste anymore time."

He nodded. "I shall see you again in Bucheon."

I nodded in agreement. He bowed and left.

I looked at Jaemin who was staring at me coldly. He got up and left, not saying a word to anyone. I sighed.

"He's angry," Hendery said.

"I know," I said. "I noticed it from before. I'll go talk to him."

-

End of chapter seventeen.
Please vote.