Chapter Eighteen

I opened the door to Jaemin's room and slowly went instead after locking it. He was sitting on his bed, blankly staring at the wall. He didn't notice my presence until I sat down next to him. He glanced at me for a second before looking away.

"Jaemin..." I whispered. "Talk to me."

"About what?" He said, pain evident in his voice.

"Why are you upset?"

"You're really asking me that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I am..."

"Go back to your Wei," He said sadly. "You seem to like him more than me anyway."

"Jaemin," I said, cupping his cheeks. "Will you please stop being so insecure?"

He only stared at me.

"How many times should I tell you that I love you and only you?" I asked.

"I... I don't know..."

I kissed his forehead before I explained everything. "Jaemin, I didn't actually know him from before."

His eyebrows furrowed. "What?!"

"His wife passed away giving birth to twins," I explained. "They're very poor and the children are only three years old. They're living with their aunt near Ulsan. They all were starving, Jaemin."

He nodded understandingly. Jaemin was a very generous person. He often went by himself to help the people of his Kingdom.

"But... He was going to kill you," Jaemin said.

"No," I stated. "He wasn't going to beause he knew how it felt like to lose someone you love. His wife died, right?"

Jaemin nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry, Princess."

I kissed him gently. "It's alright."

He deepened the kiss. He pulled me on top of his body and his hands circled my waist. My hands played with his softly hair gently. He pulled me closer to him and broke the kiss. His lips trailed soft kisses from my mouth to my neck. He paused there, sucking on my skin. I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off him. I stroked his toned abs with one hand while the other played with his hair. He sucked on my sweet spot and I moaned out loud. I felt him smirk.

"You like that a lot, don't you Princess?" He mumbled against my skin.

"Mhmm... Baby don't stop," I murmured.

He chuckled as he continued leaving kisses till my collarbones. He started kissing lower till he reached the slightly exposed skin of my chest.

"May I?" He asked gently. I nodded eagerly. He pulled my dress off, leaving me only in my underwear since I wasn't wearing a bra cause my dress was already padded.

"You're so beautiful," He said lovingly while looking into my eyes.

I chuckled as I brought his lips back to mine.

-

End of chapter eighteen.
Please vote.