meeting him

"get the fuck out of here" my mom yelled as she stood at my door watching my every move.

i grabbed my suitcase and bags full of clothes from off the floor and walked out. with every step i took the more i realized what was really happening. i was being kicked out for my stupid 17 year old actions. you always see in the movies how the kids mess up and the parents get mad but end up forgiving them. my mom never seemed to forgive me. from the first mistake i ever made she never forgave me. she made sure i realized that i was a fuck up. every single thing i did she always found the bad in it. i could pass a test and she would tell me "well you should always pass them."

i was now standing outside the house looking around. the only family i had, well that actually talked to me, were my grandparents. they lived 20 minutes away, but there are 2 problems. the first problem is it's at least 1-2 hours away walking. the second is it's 2 in the morning and that's the time where all the drug addicts come out to get their drugs.

i started my journey to my grandparents house. just to my luck it started to rain. everything was going just fine for me. what more could i ask for? it was as if i though too soon. i heard thunder and saw lighting light up the sky. this journey just got a little more interesting.

"sometimes life gets fucked up. that's why we get fucked up" i sang to myself as i walked alone in the rain.

in such an odd way the rain, thunder, and lighting gave me comfort. all those times my mom would lock me out of the house while it rained and the rain, thunder, and lighting all gave me comfort. the crazy part was no matter how long i sat in the rain, i would never get sick.

"yo you good?" i heard someone ask me.

i looked to the right of me and saw a car. my first instinct was to run. around here there was only one reason why guys would talk to you so late at night, just to fuck.

"yeah i'm good" i replied and kept walking.

"where you goin?" they asked.

"nowhere that concerns you" i walked faster.

i heard the car stop and my heart dropped. the door opened and slammed shut as i heard footsteps coming closer and closer. the faster i walked the louder and closer the footsteps got. for some reason i wasn't scared anymore.

"yo why you following her bro?" i heard another voice ask.

all the footsteps stopped and so did i. it was as if everything stopped, even the rain. i turned around and saw the guy that got out of his car go back to his car. the guy that "saved" me had a blue hoodie on that said "fuck the rest" and light blue jeans. on his back he had a black backpack.

"you straight shorty?" he asked walking closer to me

"you straight shorty?" he asked walking closer to me. i backed up a little and he stopped walking. "i'm not gon do anything. if anything i just saved your ass" he laughed.