once

Jungkook

It was morning and I went straight into my office because a we are going to discuss about the Mafia Meeting in Japan, today at 6:00 pm. I also called my men that I sent in France to bomb the banks their. And they said that they will do it tonight.

I'm here at my warehouse's basement where we are training our gang members. The way down here is to use the elevator. I sat on the couch and just watch at the boxing fight today. When I enter here they automatically give me whiskey. Then someone is calling me. Ugh, it's her again that's why I didn't answered.

Then I'm thinking of her, how she swayed her hips last night when she was drunkly dancing, when she accidentally spilled her drink to the fucking guy. I called Taehyung and told him to sent her here.

After 30 minutes I heard the elevator door open, then saw her dress up.

When she walked in she was looking at the floor so she didn't realized what kind basement is this. She gasped when she saw the boxing ring and the girls who were wrestling.

When she finally saw me, I gestured her to come here and sit right beside me. "Jungkook-ah, why don't you stop them? They are hurting each other" she pouted a little.

"I don't care about my gang members, they can kill each other in front of me if they want to" I said coldly, she turned around. "You're so mean. " she mumbled but enough for me to hear. I turned her around using her hips. " you saying something?" I raised my eyebrows, she gulped. "No. I was talking to myself." she said. I heard her but let's just let it pass.

Sana

"Follow me" he stood up and grabbed my hand and dragged me to a room. It's not really a room, but more like an office. "I have some things to tell you......." He sat on the spinning chair. "What is it?"

"That starting today you are not allowed to talk to any boys, except for my Hyungs, if you do... I'll fuck you so hard that you can't walk the day after" he glared at me, I gasped and covered my mouth. "S-stop saying things like that...."

He stood up and started walking towards me, "why? don't you think I can't do it?" He said in a cold tone, I gulped then looked down. This is so embarrassing. He held my chin up and looked deeply into my eyes. His eyes are so beautiful, how can someone this beautiful be so cruel.

"Remember this.... I will always see right through your eyes" he whispered.

He walked right pass me but before he leaves he said something. "Be ready today, we'll go to Japan"

Japan?!

• • •