vienteuno

Author

They all went back to Korea because they have business to take care of. The girls also came with them on their way back there. The moment Jungkook stepped inside his house, his assistant came immediately to him and spilled all the problem that happened while he was gone.

Jungkook shouted at them, Sana realized how can he be a marshmallow to her and how can he be a devil to them. Jungkook's veins are popping out because of anger, Jungkook angrily went upstairs. Since Sana was worried for him, she followed him upstairs.

Jungkook went to his office and Sana followed him up there. Jungkook sat on his spinning chair while looking at the floor. He noticed her presence, "J-Jungkook-ah....a-are you okay?" She said with pure worried voice.

Jungkook pointed his table gesturing Sana to sit there, Sana was confused at first but did it anyways.

Sana

I sat on the table because he said so, he stood up and I was surprised by his actions...

He buried his face in my neck and wrapped his arms around my small figure. I smelled his manly sent, "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. He sniffed my neck so long and placed a kiss there. "I'm fine" he said and went back to his sit again.

Woah......that's fast. Earlier he almost killed everyone and now he is like fine. I can't understand boy's mood change.

A day later

It was 1:00 in the afternoon and I'm just sitting on Jungkook's couch in his office because he said that I should stay there, I'm wearing a white blouse and skirt. Jungkook took my phone for some reason and there's no television in his office. Just guns, bombs and knifes. I looked at my cuts and bruises in my thighs and they seem to be healing.

Jungkook

Taehyung and Namjoon went on a mission, to kill 204 guys who plotted stealing my drug dealers, they can do it. I'm done on checking how much money did Ryujin and Yuna stole in the bank yesterday. I glanced at Sana's phone laying beside my laptop. I smirked and extended my arm and grabbed it. To be surprised there's no password. I looked through gallery, and saw photos of her and a Japanese lady. It must be her nanny.... And also a picture of her parents.

"Come here, come here" Jungkook glared at Sana, she hesitantly go right beside Jungkook, but Jungkook wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her on his lap.

Sana took her phone from Jungkook's hand and started looking at the photos of her parents and nanny. Her butt kept sliding down because Jungkook's pants are slippery. So she kept moving in Jungkook's lap...........

giving him accidentally a pleasure.......

Jungkook tilt his head back while closing his eyes and groaned,

Sana

I felt Jungkook's gaze piercing through my soul because he was facing my back. But someone called Jungkook, he didn't answered. I heard him scoff. "Wear this dress, we'll go somewhere"

He gave me a shopping bag then told me to go back to my room. He also gave me my phone back. I went to my room and wore the dress that he gave me......

There's a back zipper and my small arms can't reach it

There's a back zipper and my small arms can't reach it. I kept struggling and struggling then I heard the door open. I looked and it was Jungkook. He saw how sweaty I am because I've given my all for this stupid zipper.

Jungkook

Fuck......

She's so fucking hot, like damn. Her body is hotter than hell. I've never been so turned on in my whole life. She gave me a nervous smile, "Uh, uhm, c-can you?" She said nervously then turned around giving me a beautiful sight.

Her back is exposed and the clasp of her light pink bra is so seen. I licked my lips and but my bottom lip. "Can you zip it? Please...." She said, I slowly zip it, when my finger touched the clasp of her bra, I bit my lips. When it is done, she turned around thanked me.

"Jungkook-ah where are we going?" She asked, "Busan" I said plainly while looking at her perfectly shaped body. "Why?"

I was about to talk and complain again but he gave me a quick peck on my lips making me blush and shocked. "You talk too much" he said and dragged me to the parking lot and to his car.

Inside the Car

"You'll just have to pretend like my wife that's s all" he plainly said while driving. "Why would I have to pretend like your wife?" He stopped the car. "Because I told you my parents are fucking bitches, that they want me to marry a rich slut" he said coldly while looking to the stirring wheel.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't meant to" I looked down and fiddle my fingers, "When I was 8 years old my grandmother in father side would always tell me to marry rich boys so that I'll be even richer. I don't WANT or CARE about money. I want to marry a guy that will love me with all his heart" I muttered. "No matter how rich or poor he is......no matter how handsome or ugly he is......no matter what.....

I would always thought that distance is not important as long as two hearts are loyal to each other. And, love always founds its way for that two hearts that are dying to feel their presence and comfort"

Author

Whilst Sana is saying her thoughts, Jungkook's heart can't help but to flutter. And butterflies on his stomach was occurring. Would he.....finally admit that he is in love with Sana?

• • •