treinta y dos

Sana

I woke up late because last night I couldn't sleep, I just want to be in his arms right now. It was 10:30 am, I went to the bathroom and changed.

Today I will go to my house to check it, then go to my friends since I miss them so much and I bet they are so worried because I haven't showed up to them for months. Jungkook gave me the keys to his car, and I don't know why. I get it on our room then went to the living room and saw Yuju fully dressed.

"Oh! Sana! Where are you going?!" She asked excitedly, "Oh, I'm going to my house and....visit my friends. That's all" I said, "Can I come?!" She asked excitedly again, "Okay, I guess? Let's go" I said and we went to the parking lot of this house. Jungkook's car are all BMW, Mercedes Benz, Lamborghini, Porsche and Ferrari.

I went to the drivers sit then she goes to the next right beside me. "I'll go to my friends first. I hope you don't mind" I said while putting my seatbelt on. I also have to go to my building to see what's been happening there while I'm gone.

I went to Tzuyu's house since it's the closest. I went outside of the car, and Yuju comes out too. I walked towards the door and rang the doorbell. Tzuyu is not the one who opened the door, it was Aunt Jiawei, Tzuyu's mom.

"Oh, Sana darling! Where are you been in the past months?!" She asked and hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry, something just happened, uhm, Auntie where is Tzuyu?" I asked politely, "Oh, they had a slumber party at Chaeyoung's house" she said and caresses my cheeks, "You're so beautiful darling, I'm sure wherever your parents are now, I'm sure they are watching you growing up. You young woman" she said kindly, well when I was 15 and drunk, I kind of spilled everything to her including the death of my parents.

"Thank you Aunt Jiawei" I said and hugged her, "Oh, who is this beautiful lady?" She asked and broke the hug, "Hello Ma'am, my name is Yuju, Sana's friend." she said politely and bowed. "It's nice to meet you Yuju" she smiled.

"It's nice seeing you again Auntie Jiawei, I should be going right now, thank you" I bowed and Yuju and I went back to the car. I started the engine then waved one last goodbye to her.

"She's pretty" Yuju said, "I know" I smiled while keeping my eyes on the road making my way to Chaeng's house. When we arrived at her house. Dahyun was the one who opened the door, she got shocked and she widened her doe-like eyes and hugged me tightly.

Soon, they all went to the door and got shocked also, they hugged me all making me suffocated. "I miss you all too, but can you guys give me some air?" I said while catching some air. "I'm sorry,we just got carried away" Jeongyeon said.

" Where are have you been all along!?" Nayeon said, "something just happened in....uhm....uh- Japan! Yes! I went to Japan! B-Because....yeah, I went to Japan" I said trying to made up things.

"Oh, is she your friend?" Momo asked and pointed Yuju, "Yeah, her name is Yuju. Yuju they are my friends I've been talking about" she slightly smiled.

We talked about random things in the living room till my eyes landed on Yuju. She was right beside the window while talking to someone in the phone looking really angry, she ended the phone call then asked Dahyun for some water because Dahyun is in the living room.

After hours, I still need to go to my house and it was already 6:00 pm. I bid goodbyes to them and hugged them one by one because I missed them so much. Yuju and I went inside the car then we went to my house.

She told me that she'll just stay outside, and I took a glance at her and she was smirking. I went to my bedroom and inside my waking closet, I grabbed the paper, where the code that I've been talking about is placed.

When I stood up properly, someone wrapped a rope on my neck. "No where to go now" it's a man's voice.....

Sana

The rope was still wrapped around my neck, and I'm here trying to catch some air. The guy dragged me in the living room and I saw.... Hirotoki. "Y-you a-again!?" I said. He smirked, " I'm not here for your stupid fucking code.....I'm here to make someone suffer through you..." He said. While I glare at him,

"I just said that. Let her go now." He said and smirked. The guy released me so I ran outside the house while I place one hand on my neck because it hurts. I ran to the car because the doors are wide open. I went inside the door and closed it, I started the engine then drove fast.

While I'm driving in the middle of this dark road, and I'm the only car. The radio in this car opened.

"You'd really think we'll let you go that fast? *chuckles* Turn around sweetie" I looked at the back seat and I was shocked, it was a timer bomb and the time only left is......0.1 second.

Author

The car exploded.....Sana hit her head and body on the large rock, making blood ooze from her head. Then, 2 strangers went towards her. "Dear! Call the ambulance!" The lady said, the man called the ambulance and it came in no time.

At the hospital, while they are rushing her in the emergency room. The nurse asked what's her name..... Her answer.....

"Who....am...I?"

• • •