sesenta y cuatro

Sana

I thought this was just a normal dinner with them, but everyone is drinking alcohol right now. Jinwoo's nanny made him sleep. I hired a nanny 4 days ago. Her name is Jina, she's 24 years old.

"Where's the BangTan's child?" Hoseok asks. "He's asleep" I said and drank my vodka. It's been a long time ever since I drank alcohol. "Sana, don't overwork yourself, always take care of yourself, okay?" Nayeon says and I nodded.

BamBam, Jackson and Jinyoung are telling a funny story, these guys are so crazy. All of us laughed because of what Jackson said, I giggled when I saw Mark's reaction. Jackson was telling a story about Mark when they were in high school.

Author

"Admiring your wife?" Jungkook flinched at the sudden whisper in his ear. It was Soyeon, Jungkook took a deep sigh as he watches her giggle and laugh. "Yeah" Soyeon chuckled by his confession.

"She's perfect for you Jungkook. Don't let her go, keep her forever, whatever it takes" Soyeon smiled at him, it's been a long time since they had a decent conversation. "Thank you......Noona"

Soyeon was shocked. Ever since the day their Eomma died, Jungkook never called her 'Noona'. They fist bombed together and smiled. "She's beautiful indeed"Jungkook says again, as he watches her.

Sana can heal him with one look, one glance, one smile and he knows everything is okay, her smile is his muse, her eyes are his heaven, her warmth is his comfort, her embrace is his home.

Hours Later

"She's so very drunk" Yoongi says as they all eyed the drunk Sana. "Jungkook~" She laughs by herself. "Still cute, though" Jaebum says. "Jungkook it's hot I want to sleep~" she whines.

"Okay but she's giving me the uwus, she's so cute, like how?" Yugyeom says. Jungkook just glared at them, "Jungkook take her to your room, she needs a rest, and she's drunk" Soyeon says. Jungkook nodded and started carrying her drunk wife upstairs to their room.

"Jungkook, you're handsome" Sana giggled cutely. "Cute" Jungkook mumbled. "Mr. Jeon~" Sana says teasingly, her small actions are enough to make him smile. "Mr. Jeon~"

"Hubby, sit here" she pats the sit right next to him. Jungkook was confused, he sat right down beside her on the edge of the bed. Sana lazily stood up. She did something Jungkook didn't expected.

Sana sat on his lap, then cupped Jungkook's face. On the other hand Jungkook smirked by his wife's sudden action. "I love you Jungkook. I do, I really do. I had a dream last night that you will leave me, please don't. please...."

Jungkook's looked at her with soften eyes, "Baby..." He says softly as he saw a tear slip down her eyes. " I will never leave you baby" he says. "But.... I want to do something"

Drunk Sana started kissing, nibbling, biting his neck. Jungkook was confused, but shook it after he started receiving pleasure. The way her and tongue moved in his neck and collarbone, made him smirk and feel pleasure.

"Damn, baby" he groaned as Sana but his earlobe.

Then, Sana moved to his lips and started kissing him. The heat is on, it's a make out session. Jungkook enjoyed every second, Sana broke the kiss and cupped his face. "I love you...so much" she manage to say before passing out in his arms.

"Drink alcohol more often so that you can do this to me, I love it" Jungkook chuckled while watching her drunk wife's sleeping wife. "She is so drunk" Jungkook said to himself as he arrange her sleeping position.

Jungkook stripped his wife not to have- you know, Jungkook is tempted by his wife's body, she's perfect. He changed her to a white shirt and shorts.

"Rest, my wife" he smiled and kissed her forehead.

Jungkook

I looked at myself on the mirror to see my wife's work on my neck. It was full of hickies. I chuckled and smirked while looking at those hickies. "I love my wife" I sighed and smiled.

• • •