setenta y dos

Sana

I woke up and I don't feel nothing except for the pain between my legs. I groaned because I was trying to stand up but it hurts. "Good Morning, baby" Jungkook said as he walks out of the bathroom.

"Good Morning" I said and groaned because of the pain. "Baby, are you okay?" He asked worriedly, "I-It hurts" I groaned, "Do you want to take a shower with me?" He asked and I nodded. He carried me bridal-style, I'm still naked so I blushed when he carried me. "No need to be shy baby, I've seen every inch of your body" he said and smirked. The bathroom is so pretty.

He placed me on the bathtub filled with roses, "Smells good" I mumbled. I reached out for the hair tie that is placed on the sink. I finally reached it so I tied my hair onto a messy bun. Jungkook removed his shorts and then went here at the bathtub.

I blushed just of the thought that we're both still naked. "Baby, come here. I moved right beside him and he wrapped his arm around my neck. "You prepared this?" I asked and grabbed a hand full of petals. "Yes" he said, "Really?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "No" he said and chuckled.

"You feel sore?" He asked and kissed my neck, "Yeah, a lot" I pouted. I was just playing with the water but I accidentally hit his.... thing...

"I-I didn't mean to" I stuttered and blushed, he smirked. "Baby, you want more of that pleasure?" He smirked at me, "I-I don't" I said but failed, I still stuttered. "Oh really?" He raised his eyebrows,

"Last night you are screaming... JUngKoOk fAsTer" he mimicked my voice and I buried my face in his chest because I'm embarrassed. I was blushing like crazy, "don't be shy" he said while chuckling and hugged me. He cupped my face using one hand, we just looked at each other.

When I first saw him, I didn't have a single idea that he would complete my life.

"You look like a red rose" he said referring how red my face is, "My Red Rose" he said softly. I cupped his face, "I love you" I said softly and kissed him. It was passionate, full of love. I broke the kiss and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, baby" he said.

Breakfast

Jungkook is still smirking because he was the one who put my clothes on. "Shut up!" I said and he still kept smirking. "I like seeing your frustrated face" he said and chuckled. "Whatever, it's your fault why I can't walk" after I said that, he looked at me with dark eyes. He walked closer to me and leaned to my ear. I feel his hit breathing on my earlobe, I gulped.

"Babygirl, you asked for more, right?" He said in a deep and husky tone. "What happened? Cats got your tongue?" He said and smirked, he is so close to my face. "U-Uh"

He chuckled, "You're such a baby" he said and pecked my nose, I was still shock. The duality of Jungkook is just....

He was scary! How can he change so quick!? Like, he looks at me as if he's going to kill someone then he changed into a baby, what the frickle frackle? One second he is a hot daddy then quickly changes to a soft baby bunny.

He carried me bridal-style cause I still can't walk, and then placed me on the couch. "Baby" I heard him said, I looked up and saw him looking at me. "Do you know how we met?" He suddenly asks and then sat down right beside me.

"Hmm, when those guys kidnapped me and then I was sitting on a chair tied up and then you opened the door?" I said not sure of my question, he chuckled. "Nope, wrong" he chuckled. "Then how?" I asked.

"That night, I was at Octagon Club in Seoul, I was sitting on the VIP Room waiting for a stripper to entertain me, I left the door opened so that I can see who is walking on the hallway, and then I saw you..... Your body is so small and petite, your curves are so visible, your texting someone that time. I was about to call you but you left"

He said while caressing my hair, "Really? I'm just 17 that time, woah time flies so fast" I chuckled, "Yep, 17 years old and already an alcoholic. Didn't you know that the owner Octagon Club is a Mafia Leader? He sells prostitutes there, and some drug dealers are there in his club 24/7"

I gulped, "You should read the news more often, baby" he said. "Jungkook?" I said, he hummed in response. "C-Can we just lay in the bed and not go out today? B-Because I still feel sore"

"Of course" he smirked, we laid down in the bed. His arms are wrapped around my neck, my head is in his chest, my legs are on top of his and my arms are wrapped around his waist.

Somewhere

"Boss, they are gone we can do our plan"

"Good. Make sure to bring that kid to me"

• • •