sententa y cuatro

3 Months Later....

Sana

Now that I have killed Hirotoki, I can finally breathe peacefully without worrying anything. Everything escalated really fast, Me, Jinwoo and Jungkook are going to Japan today to visit my parent's grave. After that tough night, The BangTan Mafia has finally ended the White Skull Gang, they are now extinct.

BamBam, JB, Jin and Namjoon are on a mission in China. Jungkook still hates the fact that 'Mr. Young' helped the White Skull Gang. We're just going to stay in Japan for 3 days. I packed Jinwoo's clothes and mine. We're going to leave in a few minutes.

"Eomma, why are we going to Japan?" Jinwoo asked, "Hmm, to visit your grandparents" I smiled. "But I thought they are dead" he said and sat on my lap. "We're going to visit their grave" I smiled. "Really?" He asked and I nod.

"Eomma, you also said that you and Appa are gonna give me a sibling...." He pouted, I chocked on my own air. "U-Uhm, about that..." I'm trying to look for an answer. Luckily, his nanny showed up...thank you for saving me.

"Jinwoo baby, here's your bottle" his nanny smiled and he also did. It's good that he's not locking his new nanny in the bathroom or steal one of their underwear and burn it. "Thank you" he mumbled then began to drink it. "Baby, let's go" I heard Jungkook said. "Appa, I just started drinking this" he said worriedly. "No need to worry Jinwoo, you can bring it to the plane" he smiled.

Inside the Plane

Jinwoo is watching cartoons while the nanny is feeding him. I sigh, "Baby..." I turned around and saw Jungkook. I hummed in response, "What?" I asked, "Nothing... I just want your attention" he said, I smiled and hugged him.

He kissed my forehead, "I love you" he mumbled, "I love you too" my lips curved into a sweet smile. He sat on the couch, I was about to sit right next to him but he pulled me in his lap with my back facing him."I finally killed Hirotoki..." I smiled, "Yeah, I'm proud of my babygirl" I feel him smirk on my skin. "It sucks though" he whispered. I looked at him, "Huh? Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "Because if I die too, I'll see him in hell"

We both chuckled, "What if you'll go to heaven?" I asked and raised my eyebrows, "Hmmm, babygirl that's impossible, I already killed millions of people" he chuckled. "Why is it 'impossible'? God is merciful. Everything with God is possible" I smiled. "What is this? Bible Study?" He asked and I giggled.

"Whatever Jeon Jungkook"

|Osaka, Japan|

|Sana POV|

Happiness filled my whole entire human being as we approach these two stones

Happiness filled my whole entire human being as we approach these two stones. It's been so many years... I kissed both of their stones. Jinwoo just looked at the stones with curiosity and confusion written all over his face.

"Hi Mom, Dad. It's been years ever since. I really miss you both. I've been through many things, I've been through lots and lots of rough times and I wish you two are right beside me. But don't worry because I'm okay now, I'm happy. Mom and Dad, I got married. I got married to someone who is most likely to be the most dangerous man in the world but.... I have powers and I changed him... Trust me Mom and Dad, I love him... And I know he loves me too.... Mom, I know if you're alive you'll be mad at me because I killed uncle Hirotoki, but, if I didn't then he will kill my son. Dad I wish you are here, because the grandchild you've ever wanted is here." I said in Japanese.

I didn't even know that I was already crying. I feel someone hold my hand and it was Jungkook. I wiped my tears and continued, "I really miss you guys. This is my son, his name is Jinwoo and this is my husband his name is Jungkook. I miss you guys so much." I sniffed, I wiped my tears.

I crouched down to Jinwoo and placed my hands in his shoulders. "Jinwoo, y-your asking where is my parents right?" I raised my eyebrows, he nodded. "T-They are in heaven right now" another tear escaped in my eye and he hugged me.

"Eomma stop crying please, I don't want you cry" he wiped my tears, I hugged him. Then, Jungkook also crouched down and hugged us. Jungkook kissed mine and Jinwoo's forehead. "I love you Eomma, I love you Appa" he kissed me and Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook carried Jinwoo because he is tired of walking. A lady was selling some flowers so I decided to buy dozens and placed them on their stone. "Baby, are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just got emotional because it's been so long ever since I visited here" I said.

We stayed here for about 20 minutes, "Mom, Dad i have to go. i promise to visit you guys twice a month, i love you and goodbye." I kissed their stones one last time then we walked to the parking lot.

Mansion

I have a mansion here in Japan, well I'm not the one who bought it, but my Eomma bought it for me when she is still alive. We stayed there, I'm gonna let Jinwoo explore Japan. He already learned the language and the culture of Japan.

The son and the father are downstairs playing some games while I'm here at our bedroom arranging our clothes. I was unpacking Jinwoo's clothes until I feel something on my stomach.

I rushed inside the bathroom and surprisingly I threw up... Aghh, I swear if I had a food poison because of the burger that BamBam bought for me, I will send him back to Thailand. After I cleaned that mess, I went back to do some unpacking again.

I'm finally done unpacking Jinwoo's clothes, I'm walking downstairs but then suddenly I feel like the world is spinning, I feel so dizzy.

• • •