setenta y seis

Sana

Me and Taehyung already had the plan on how I will tell Jungkook that I'm pregnant. Taehyung is a total genius, I also have to help him to win Tzuyu's heart.. To be honest, I think they like each other. Because whenever me and Tzuyu are alone, he always asks about Taehyung.

It's currently, 7:00 pm. Taehyung called everyone, Soyeon, Got7, their Hyungs and Taehyung forced me to invite my friends because he wants to see Tzuyu. They are at the living room, I saw Somi and we made eye intact and we smiled at each other.

"Why did you called us Taehyung?" Jinyoung asked, "We're going to play!" Taehyung said cheerfully, "Do you think that we're kids?" Jimin said sarcastically, "Yeah, your height is for kids" Taehyung said and all of us chuckled while Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"I have a lot of things to do and you decided to interrupt us all for your stupid game?" Jungkook said coldly, "Trust me, right after the game you guys are out of this world happy" Taehyung said and smiled. "Whatever. What game will we play?" Namjoon asked,

"It's called True or False. A person will say a statement and you have to guess if what he/she said is true. Okay?" We all nodded in understandment. Taehyung looked at me then smirked. They spinned the bottle and it landed on BamBam.

"BamBam, I'm a straight A student" I said, "Now BamBam has to guess if it's true or false" Taehyung said, "True" BamBam said and smirked, "Yep, you're correct" I smiled. They spinned it again, and it landed on Tzuyu. "Tzuyu, Taehyung is handsome" Nayeon asked and smirked. I know Tzuyu, she is very bad at lying. "I...F-.....Ughh, true" Tzuyu sigh in defeat. Taehyung smirked in victory. The game continued and continued until....

"Soyeon, Jinwoo is going to have a sibling....true or false...?" I slightly smirked. "False" she said immediately. Everyone went quite, Jungkook looked at me with a confused look.

"Wrong..."

Everyone widened their eyes, "Everyone..." I stood up.

"I'm 3 months pregnant..."

I smiled, "R...Really?" Jungkook said while walking towards me, I nod,. He grabbed my waist and hugged me really tight. "Aww, another Jeon Offspring. I'm so happy" Jin said. I teared up, Jungkook broke the hug then kissed me passionately. I wiped his tears and we both chuckled, "Thank you baby, I love you so much" he said and kissed my forehead.

Then, I hugged everyone. "I wish your next baby is as innocent as you and not as evil as Jungkook" BamBam whispered in my ear and I chuckled. "Thank you BamBam"

"I hope it's a girl" Soyeon said and hugged me, I chuckled.

Jungkook

I can't explain how happy I am. She's the only one that made me feel those feelings I've never felt before. "Baby, I'm so deeply in love with you..." I whispered in her ear. I held her chin and kissed her softly.

"Thank you..." I hugged her. "I love you too Jungkook" she wrapped her arms around me.

2 years later

Sana

"Jeongsan....wake up sweetie..."

• • •

Damn, fast.