vienticinco

Sana

I woke up in someone's embrace, I looked and saw an handsome sleeping face. My head was in his chest while his chin is on top of my head and his arms wrapped around me.

I've never thought of falling in love with this guy right in front of me, I guess it just happened. I admire his handsome his sharp jawline, his mole under his lips, his lips, his-

"Am I that handsome for you to stare at?" I flinched when he uttered that with his eyes close, he smirks then opens his eyes. "Morning babe" he said and pecked my cheeks. "Morning Kookie" I said.

"Kookie? That sounds hot, coming for your mouth" he smirked, I just sigh and closed my eyes. He chuckles and kisses my lips softly,

Jungkook went inside the bathroom to shower because he has something to take care of. After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door opened and it caught my attention. I looked and I saw Jungkook shirtless, my eyes went down and I saw his abs. I gulped because the sight is too much for my innocent eyes.

"Like what you see?" I blinked few times and saw Jungkook smirking. "I'll take a shower" I said not trying to stutter and walked right pass him, going inside the bathroom.

Jungkook

I have so many things to do because I have to maintain our position in Mafia Business. I changed into a suit, she went out wearing this. And I realized, how lucky I am that she's mine....

She's so young, but she's elegant and pure. I smiled just by looking at her, no one ever made me feel this way before, I've never felt so happy in my life, I've never love someone....this might sound so over acting. But I don't give a fuck about anything except for her.

"Babe you look-" she cut me off, "-fucking hot" she mimicked my voice which made me chuckle, no one also made me laugh with pure happiness, those days when I still don't know her I only laugh after I kill somebody.

The guys aren't here because they are in my warehouse, she's the type of girl that is so fucking young, yet elegant, rich, and decent. She was indeed, raised well by her nanny.

We are now inside my car, while driving she out of the sudden held my hand gently, I looked at her and she was just looking at the car window. She rubs her thumb on the back of my palm.

|MN Building|

"it's already done? That's fast

"it's already done? That's fast." She said while looking at the building. She went inside, I intertwined her hands with mine and she was about to go inside the elevator but the guy labeled as 'Manager' stopped her. He held her arm, and JEALOUSY ate me again.

"Miss I'm sorry but can I get your name?" He asked, Sana looks so confused. Those this shithead don't know that she owns this building? "......Sana" she plainly said. "Sana what? Am I supposed to guess your surname" he said coldly, I feel my blood boil. I was about to lecture that shithead but Sana held my hand tightly signaling me not to do whatever I will do.

"....Minatozaki....Sana" she said formally making the guy shocked. Suddenly a woman came beside that guy who was still shook. "Oh! Miss Minatozaki! Welcome back! I hope you liked the building!" I looked at her side view, it's just so beautiful. She smiled, which made my heart flutter. "It's beautiful...I love it...." She replied.

"Jaewan! Why don't you bow? This is Miss Sana, the one and only daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Minatozaki. The owner of this building" Sana smiled brightly and the guy bowed and said sorry.

She started talking to the workers and talking about the improvements of the building while she was gone. She's so smart, I love my girl. The worker made a joke and she giggled, so cute...

few hours later

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting Jungkook-ah, the stocks are-" I cut her off by kissing her forehead, "you did great, babe" I said. "You're done already?" I asked and she nodded. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too, my Kookie"after she said that she said goodbyes to the workers.

I held her hand and we went to the car, I drove the car to my warehouse.

Sana

Jungkook parked his car in front of the house, when I entered the house. The guys who are wearing black shirts looked at me, the other one even winked at me making me feel uncomfortable. The guys walked right pass me and whispered, 'Sexy' and even groped my butt, I feel so uncomfortable. The girls also glared at me. When Jungkook finally went beside me, I quickly intertwined my arm with his. While we are walking, I feel their gazes on me piercing my soul.

When we went inside this large room with computers, I sat down on th chair and rested my head on the table. "Babe are you alright?"

"I'm not okay!" I groaned and rested my forehead on the table. "Why?" He said in a caring tone, "t-the guys... They touched...my....butt when they walked right pass me and"

Jungkook

"They what!?" I shouted angrily. I looked at Jimin Hyung and titled my head signaling him to take them to the basement. "Just stay here baby, I have to take care of something" I pecked her on top of her head then left.

Sana

"WASSSSSUPP MOTHERFUCKERSSSS!!!" The door went wide open, no surprise...." Hey BamBam, whatcha doing here?" Taehyung said, "Well, the files about Jung Hyunjae in Guam was already here" He said and passed the folders to Taehyung. "What's up Sana?" He said.

"Hey" I tiredly said, "What's up with you? You look tired" he asked and placed his hand on my back, "yeah.....tired of seeing your face almost everyday" I said without thinking, I covered my mouth and gasp, I heard some 'oooohhhh' sounds. "Mwo! BamBam I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" I said. "I'm sorry BamBam" I pleaded my hands together and pouted.

"Bitch seriously, I know you have a fucking boyfriend but your so goddamn cute!!!" Jackson screamed, "What? Who's her boyfriend?"

"Jungkook obviously" Yugyeom rolled his eyes, do I deserve this? did I even studied hard in high school just to be with these crackheads!?

Author

Jimin had already cuffed the hands of the guys who groped Sana's ass, he also went on the corner of this dark pitch black room. The door opened slowly making the creaking sounds. The guys who are handcuffed looked at the figure going inside.

"Boss I'm sorry I didn't mean-!!!" He was cut of by him talking, "I don't give a single fuck about your explanation......" He whispered and was finally in front of them. They started shaking in fear as Jungkook gestured Jimin to grab the knife.

Jimin gave it to him then went back to his place, he started torturing them. Jimin was always used to Jungkook torturing or killing someone, but this time he was shocked. Jungkook filled the room with bloods, and even cut off their heads. Blood was splattered everywhere in the floor and in the wall.

He's indeed sweet...but psycho..

• • •