dieciséis

Sana

I woke up with my hands cuffed, and a cloth on my mouth. My eyes are still blurry, when I opened my eyes I saw that I'm inside a cage. The place is just a flat area,

"We are expecting you......" The voice said and cut my legs, I screamed because he used a blade and now I have another scar. Someone kicked me in my thigh making me collapse. "We are waiting you for a long long time. But you fell in our trap"

I forced my eyes to open and saw him....my heart broke again into millions of pieces as tears form in my eyes. I started sobbing, "If you could have tell me the code you wouldn't end up like this" he said and I glared at him. "I'd rather die......then give up the legacy that my parents created" I said while sobbing.

I heard him and his men chuckle along with her. "Oh that's what you want? Okay, give it to her" they started punching and putting cuts on my thighs. I screamed in agony, while remembering the things he has done to my family. The cuts are small and not many, but they are deep.

"Tell me the fucking code!!!" He screamed and punched me in my mouth, and I feel blood inside my mouth and a bruise on the side of my lips. "I will never" I said spit my saliva mixed with blood in his face.

My dress on the bottom is ripped apart, "Your not gonna tell it aren't you?" He hissed. And I shook my head, "Suit yourself, bring her in!"

I saw they brought my nanny in. I cried even more because I finally saw her after years. She's shock about my condition, I saw his men bring knife. "No please! No please!" I manage to say.

"Get off of me!" My nanny said, he allowed her. "Sana....my dear............it's my time......be a good girl while I'm gone okay?" I sobbed as she caress my hair and cheeks.

I shook my head begging her, "Don't ever tell them the code my love" after she said that, a gunshot was occurred, and I saw blood coming out from her head. They shot her, I cried so hard.

Hours later

I collapsed, my body is so tired. I feel so traumatized......it's the exact same thing. That happened, then I remember what my mom told me.

"I'll kill you Hirotoki" I said calmly but tears fell down. I tried all of my best, all of my all, and escape this hell. If Jungkook didn't brought me here nanny could've been alive, if he didn't brought me here I wouldn't experience it again, if he listened to me, none of this will happen!

Someone opened the door, he was the guy that takes with Jungkook. "Oh my........Sana....are you alright?" He asked in a worried voice and walked towards the cabinet and took a key.

"I'm......never fine....." I whispered and while looking down on the floor. "Here......escape.......don't ever come back here!" He unlocked my handcuffs. "The exit is on that way, make sure to leave or else you'll die here!" He said. I opened the door where he said and ran as fast as I can, even if my body ached.

I removed my heels and ran even faster, Even though I've live in Seoul for years now, I still memorize every corner and every secret of Japan. Though I can't stop crying, I stopped for a moment and sobbed like there's no tomorrow.

I covered my mouth and closed my eyes while remembering those things. How can he be so cruel?! He killed my one and only family left, I'm in the middle of the road with the trees on the side. Someone's car stopped because I'm at the middle.

When the driver came down, there's no surprise it was Yoongi. "Sana?! What happened to you!? Who did this to you!?" He said, I didn't talked nor looked at him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me inside the car.

I went at the back and hugged my knees and cried. This won't happen if Jungkook didn't forced me to come here!

I heard Yoongi curse then the car was so fast, I looked a the window and someone was chasing us. I heard some gunshots which made me flinch. The cars are so many and they are chasing us, Then Yoongi took me to the place where Jungkook's airplane was located.

"Go!!" Yoongi shouted at me and I opened the car door and ran there, I heard something exploding and it was Jungkook's house. I ran inside the airplane and saw Soyeon with her computer and ear piece.

Author

After the bombing happened at Jungkook's house, he was still inside playing around, and what I mean by playing around is killing the gang who attacked. He was having fun, no tint of nervousness at all.

He killed their boss by slicing his neck making his head fall out from the body, Jungkook smiled in victory while laughing at the remaining guys who are a part of the gang. "These fucking idiots are so dumb, let me tell you a story......" He said while walking closer to the guy kneeling in front of him, begging for him not to slaughter his life.

"I was called the 'Most Fearful Mafia' for a reason" he whispered scarily making the guy shake, Jungkook ended his life my breaking his neck. He smiled once more, and through the ear piece. Soyeon commanded Jungkook to go their already, Soyeon said "Jungkook get the fuck here, your girlfriend is about to faint because of crying"

Jungkook went to the Airplane already and commanded the pilot to go back to Korea, "I'm sorry Boss, but I only know the way to France. Not in Korea" Jungkook glared at the new guy, "JUST GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!" Jungkook shouted. The pilot flinched and nodded.

Jungkook

I was cleaning my knife because it was full of blood, then my eyes saw an unwanted sight..

• • •