vientiséis

Author

Sana was stressed out and kept running her fingers through her hair in frustration. Because all of them are drunk, they kept running around the computer room. She wants to go out of the room but she couldn't because BamBam and Yugyeom are cuddling whilst leaning to the door, blocking the way.

"Where the hell is Jungkook?" She whispered, Jimin was also still not here. She took a deep sigh and just looked at them dancing and running around. She heard the door being harshly open and men grunting. She turned around and saw Jungkook followed by Jimin enter the room. She looked at Jungkook with her I-am-so-done face. Jungkook wandered his eyes around and glared at all of them.

Jungkook gestured her to walk towards him so she did. He tucked her hair on her eyes then cupped her neck and kissed her forehead lovingly. "Let's go.." Jungkook said softly and held her hand, "but what about them?" She pointed at the guys who are out of this world drunk. "Jimin Hyung will take care of them" Jungkook said and dragged her out. Leaving Jimin problematic.

|Jungkook POV|

"You smell like...some kind of...iron" she said while sniffing my shoulder, "almost smells like blood" she added. I intertwine her arm with mine as we walk to the bedroom.

Author

Jungkook opened the door and Sana went inside followed by him. She sat on the edge of the best and started removing her blazer and earrings. She felt his eyes on her so she looked up with Jungkook staring at her as if he'll eat her. "W-Why are you looking me like that?" She said and placed her blazer right beside her.

He kept staring at her making her feel uncomfortable, his hands on his front pocket whilst continuing staring at her eyes. He walked closer to her and stood on both of her legs. He cupped her face, and whispered "I don't want any men touching what's mine.....and you are mine and only mine, understood?" She nodded with her eyes closed, he kissed her forehead then nose then to her lips lovingly.

The next day

Sana woke up early and she doesn't know the reason why. She looked at the alarm clock on the table right beside the bed and it was 6:30 in the morning. She rubbed her eyes cutely making someone's heart flutter.

Before she can stood up, someone grabbed her wrist and hover above her making her gasp. "Waking up early in the morning without saying 'good morning' to your boyfriend is actually....very very rude" he whispered making her whine.

"Jungkook get off of me I wanna pee" she whined, Jungkook thought of something and smirked at himself. "Call me 'Daddy' first and beg" he said. ".....A-Appa?...."

"That's not it Jagi" he shook his head waiting for her mouth to say that word. "D-Daddy please get off of me I wanna pee!" She said with full of frustration. Jungkook smiled of satisfaction and let her go. She immediately ran to the bathroom because she wanted to pee so bad.

Jungkook

I went downstairs and saw that Got7 is still here, eating with my Hyungs some breakfast. "Oh speaking of Jungkook. Yah! We have something to discuss with regarding to what Jaebum and Mark heard about their meeting"

I sat on the chair where the boss should be, "I heard them talking about their soon attack here, they also sent a spy everywhere to know everyone's next move. This is not an easy task, they prepared something big. And.....regarding about Sana....hide her, the moment they found out about your relationship with her, they'll surely do everything to get and kill her" Jaebum stated, when I heard Sana being mention to be killed, I clenched my fist and talked.