cincuenta y tres

Sana

It's been months since Jungkook and I got married. I would say everything is peaceful now, today I'll hang out with my friends, Jungkook and I are pretty busy these days, but it's fine because we have our quality time together as a married couple, we would go out on Kate night dates, he would surprisingly surprise me by sending a guy who'll deliver flowers in my office from him. He's just too sweet...

I'm pretty happy with my life right now, Jungkook and I got married, My company is getting better and better, everything is balanced. It's only 1:00 pm, and I think me and my friends will go shopping today.

I don't know, I guess it's up to them how we'll spend our day today. I'm now at my office because I'll just discuss the things to them while I'm gone for the day. Honestly I'm the youngest here, my co-workers are like maybe around 23-35 years old, my skirt is too tight and I couldn't do anything with me wearing this so I changed into something more comfortable:

After changing, I grabbed my bag from the sofa and locked my office. I went inside the elevator and then pushed the button of the basement, because the parking lot of this building is down in the basement. After that I went inside my car and drove to Momo's house because that's where we'll meet up.

Momo's House

I parked the car and then when I came outside of my car the gardener looked at me in shock. "Oh my god. Is that a Mercedes Benz G Wagon!?" He says looking so surprised, "Uhm, yeah. It is" I said and looked at him in a weird face. Yeah, I just bought this G Wagon yesterday.

"Holy Shit! Can I take a picture of it?!" He says, because of his reaction he made me smile. "Sure-" I got a bit dizzy, "Oh God, Miss are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine. Thank you" I smiled at him. I feel so dizzy right now, I just shook it off and rang Momo's doorbell. She's actually doing a great time because she's a now a really famous dance instructor here in Seoul.

Then after a few seconds the door opened and it was her, "Ohhhh, Mrs. Jeon is hereeee!" She said, she's always hyped that's makes her so funny. I greeted them as I enter the house. "Ugh, Nayeon is always late" Jeongyeon said and rolled her eyes playfully, it's true Nayeon is always late even if she's the one who is setting the plan.

"Of course she needs time to make herself beautiful" Chaeyoung said sarcastically, "YAH! How dare you talk about me you brat!" We all flinched from Nayeon's high pitched voice. "Not me, I just came" I said and chuckled. "Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon Unnie I suggest you guys should run already" Tzuyu said with no emotions at all.

Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Jeongyeon gave each other a look before they started to ran all over the house. Momo sighed, "Are they kids or what?" Momo said as our eyes went to them who are running around the house. "Whatever let's leave without them" I said and laughed.

Times Square

We started talking about random things, like the funny memories we had in high school, the moment when Chaeyoung accidental threw the glue to the teacher's hair because she thought she was Dahyun because they both have the same hair color, we laughed while we are looking for a place to eat.

"What about we eat in Seven Springs?" I suggested, they all looked at me in shock. "Seven Springs? I thought thought hate that restaurant" Mina said and furrowed her eyebrows, "I don't know, it's better to try something new......I guess?" I shrug my shoulders, "Okay, Oh look! There's the Seven Springs!" Dahyun said and pointed the restaurant. It's true, I've always hated this restaurant. But I don't know why, I suddenly just wanted to eat here.

This is actually a buffet. So I sat right next to Dahyun then placed my bag on the chair. I stood up then started to look for something to eat. I picked my favorites then went to our table again.

We talked and laughed about things while eating just like back in high school, it's really fun. While Nayeon is talking about her older brother, I suddenly felt something on my stomach.

I abruptly stood up from my chair taking all of their attention then I ran as fast as I can with these boots that have heels and went to the ladies bathroom. I went to a stall and threw up. Then I heard footsteps approaching me. "OMG, Miss are you okay?" A girl tapped my shoulder making me look to her.

She looks at me worriedly, "Oh god, you threw up" she said and helped me stood up properly. "Sana!?" I heard them. It was Jeongyeon and Nayeon. "Oh who are you?'' Nayeon asked. "I'm Jisoo, and I saw your friend threw up so I helped her" she said. "Unnie, she helped me" I said weakly. "Sana....." Jeongyeon said softly,

"Are you perhaps....................pregnant?"

Before I can answer someone interrupted us. "Unnie-ah! What's taking you so long?-" this girl showed up..

"Oh I'm sorry Lisa" the moment I heard that name, "LISA!?" I said surprisingly. She looks at me, "Sana!?" She said happily. She's still as hyped as before, she's actually a friend I met in Thailand. She passed right to Nayeon and hugged me.

"Ouch, my head hurts" I said while groaning. "Oh God, what happened to you?" Lisa asked and spotted the sink where I threw up, "Oh my god are you pregnant!?" Lisa said. "Sana.... I think you are..." I gulped, "Wait! I have a pregnancy test right here inside my bag" Lisa said,

"Wait- Why do you have a pregnancy test on your bag Lalisa Manoban!?" Jisoo said in a kind of a angry tone. "Relax Jisoo Unnie I have everything inside this bag" she said and gave me a small thing.

"What's this?" I asked trying to maintain my posture because I'm super dizzy. "You pee on it" Jisoo said. My heart started beating faster and adrenaline is rushing in my veins.

I went to a stall and peed on that thing, after that I came out. We are still on the bathroom,

"Unnie-ah.....it has two red lines"

• • •