sesenta y dos

Sana

It was 10:30 in the morning. I took the day off cause I want to spend some time with my son. Jungkook left early and I don't know why. I just woke up without him being on my side as it usually does. Hoseok just called me and said that he's just busy with Mafia stuffs. I'm sad I admit that he's not the one who called me or even texted me, but it's alright, we both know we are busy. And today at 11:00 am, I will go to a school and transfer Jinwoo. After I took a shower.

After that I slid in my Christian Louboutin heels then grabbed my peachy Hermés Birkin Bag. I went downstairs and greeted the bodyguards, maids and the chef a good morning. Just then, the guy who is the one that is guarding our front gate started running towards me while breathing heavily. "Beomseok what's wrong?" I asked worriedly, "A...girl....front...gate...arguing" he said while panting. "What girl front gate arguing?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

The maid gave him some water, "Ugh, why is this house have to be so damn big" I heard him mumble which made me chuckle. "There's a girl, and she wants to come inside"

"Let her in" I said in a low tone, he hesitated at first but then carried on opening our main front gate. The door of this mansion abruptly opened.

"Well, well, well if this isn't the so-called and ever so-famous Jeon Sana."

This lady smirked while walking closer to me. Who is this anyway? "I'm sorry but who are you?" I said coldly. "My name is Kim Yoona, but my 'Kim' is supposed to be 'Jeon' " she glared at me.

"I'm sorry I don't understand" I said, "I'm the one and only legal wife of Jeon Jungkook" she glared at me, I was shocked of course, but just chuckled. "You? Legal Wife of Jungkook?" I mocked her.

"Yes, why?" She raised her left eyebrows while glaring at me. "What's your evidence that your 'Jungkook's Legal Wife' ?" I mocked her again.

"I'm pregnant and it is Jungkook's child."

After she said that, I feel my body froze. I shook it off, I can't let people fool me again. "Are you sure?" I bitterly chuckled. "Yes" she smirked. She was wearing a crop top and the tight shirt that is exposing half of her boobs, and her skirt is not a skirt anymore, it's a panty, and her face looks like a cake due to the heavy make up.

"I'm asking you one last time, are you sure?" She nodded and I smirked.

"Stop accusing my husband for being the father of your child. Considering the way you talk, the way you dress, the way you walk, you are a slutty whore. And for sure you know who am I, even without Jungkook I can put you in prison forever without lifting a finger"

I said coldly to her. She started to tear up, "Next time if you'll accuse someone make sure you know what are they capable of, and that what are you saying is true. You? His legal wife? Do you want me to send you to school? Because you need to learn things. Now get our of my house I don't want to see a slut like you. Get the fuck out of my house right now or else I'll hire you as my child's nanny, let's see if you can survive" I said coldly towards her and smirked.

I just watch her ran away from the house. "Baby let's go-" I turned around and saw him not here. "Jinwoo!" I shouted. "Eomma, I'm upstairs!" I shouted, I smiled and sigh.

• • •