cincuenta y seis

Sana

Today, is Jungkook's birthday. We all planned together for his birthday surprise. Hoseok said he hates surprises, but this different, really different, we do planned together but Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Taehyung only knows the big surprise. It's already 9;00 pm he should be heading home soon.

Taehyung

After we heard the car being parked outside their house. The door opened and then it was Jungkook. We all popped our party poppers. We all sang a happy birthday song to him but then he noticed his wife missing. He looked happy of our surprise though, what more for the big surprise?

"You're wife is in the garden..... Be ready for the big surprise" I said and smirked.

Jungkook

I didn't saw her, just then someone blindfolded me. I was about to grab whoever that person is and kill him/her but then I felt her touch. "Babe?" I said in a low tone. "It's me..." Her small cute voice....

"Happy birthday Hubby!" She said and hugged me, I hugged her back tightly. "I want to see you..." I said and was about to remove the black blindfold. "You can't.....just yet" she said then started to guide me.

Then she guide me to sit on the chair. "Why did you blindfolded me? Are we doing something today? Damn, I like it when you do the first move" I smirked. I heard her sigh, "No, you always blindfold me I just want to feel what it is like to blindfold you" I heard her chuckle.

"Aww, men I thought we're gonna have sex. Can we today?" I smirked, "Nope. We can't" after she said that I whined, "But why?" I whined like a fucking child asking for candy. "You'll see why" she chuckled.

I heard her pour something in a glass. I took the glass then smelled what's in it. "Hmm, wine" I whisper and drank it. I didn't hear her drink, "Aren't you gonna drink my beautiful wife?" I said.

"Hmmm, I can't, actually" she chuckled, "Why is that?" I furrowed my eyebrows together. After that it all went quiet,

Sana

I didn't talk or do anything. But it's time. I took out the pregnancy test then put it on a black box with flowers on it. A gift indeed....

"Babe you don't need to give me anything. All I want is you, I can buy a country if you want, I can buy China for you" his words made my heart melt and I almost teared up. He's really a one of a kind...

"Hubby, the gift I'm going to give you is a life-changing gift that no one can buy...." I took his hand and handed him the box, he furrowed his eyebrows.

Jungkook

She gave me something, it was a rectangular box with flowers on it. "You can remove your blindfold" she said softly, I slowly remove my blindfold and saw the thing she gave me.

"What's this beautiful?" I smirked as I saw how beautiful her aura is. "Open it" she smiled. I started to open it then saw a white rectangle thing.

Then I soon realize that it was a pregnancy test,...and.....its.....p-positive.

"B-Babe? Y-You're p-pregnant?" I said and started to tear up, "2 months pregnant" she said and a tear falls from her eyes. I abruptly stood up then she also did, I hugged her tightly, then cried on her neck.

"I-I'm going to be a F-Father" I said and smiled while crying. "Y-Yes Jungkook" she said. "Thank you so much for this babe" I said and broke the hug and cupped her red face because of crying.

"This family will have a strong legacy" I said, she wiped my tears and smiled. "It will" she said. "Oh God for all the presents I have received this is the best" I said and looked at the pregnancy test.

"Babe stop crying its turning me on" I smirked, "I can't. I'm just so happy to have a baby with you" she said and wiped her tears. "Yeah me too. I love you Jeon Sana" I said and kissed her, "I love you too Jeon Jungkook" she said.

I'm so happy right now. I'm happy to have a family with her........

"Happy birthday my dear husband" she said, "Thank you babe, best birthday gift ever" I said. I can't wait to hold my child in my arms....

• • •