doce

Sana

"Jungkook-ah, do I really need to go to Japan? You are 20 years old you can go by yourself" I whined. "I don't trust you..yet. So you are coming with me wherever I go" he said.

I pouted and furrowed my eyebrows together while looking at his back. Because he turned around after he said that. "他太煩人了(ughhh, he is so annoying)" I automatically said in Chinese (Taiwan) and walked away.

I went downstairs and saw Jin cooking something. "Hey Sana, what's up?"

"The clouds" I said, "Bad Mood?" He asked then I nodded. "Let me guess.....its Jungkook isn't it?" He raised his eyebrows and nodded. "He wants me to come with him in Japan. I don't want to" I closed my eyes then took a deep breath.

"Why? Maybe it's time to visit your family...."

I want to..

But I have no one.

I sigh, "you know I've been observing Jungkook ever since he kidnapped you" he leaned on the kitchen counter right beside me. "你是什麼意思 (what do you mean?)" he looked at me with wide eyes because I literally just talked Chinese without thinking. "Oh, I'm sorry. What do you mean?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Jungkook would always go around and fuck girls, then leave them as if they are a piece of trash, and if he is frustrated, stressed, pissed or angry he would always go down to the basement and just kill people. I've been in this gang for almost 14 years, I'm young when I entered this gang. Mr. Jeon who had two daughters and a son retired, and it was passed to Jungkook....

He was born with an angelic face but devilish personality, he was trained so strictly. And the way he was treated by his fathers made him more crueler as he was now. But his cruelty lessened when he kidnapped... When Jungkook truly loves someone, he would do anything to save it, if he loves, he loves truly even though he is like that....... Just in case..if he will fall in love with you...trust me, you will receive kisses everywhere in your body, everyday" he chuckled.

I smiled at the thought I know his story. "But Jin, where is exactly his parents? If I would ask him, he would just say 'they are fucking bitches' " I asked, it was visible to my voice how curious I am. "You should ask him, not me."

6:00 pm

I went outside while waiting for Jungkook

I went outside while waiting for Jungkook. He is not that bad, I mean, not as bad as Jin said to him. He is actually nice around me, I don't know if he does with others.

Then a guard suddenly approached me, well he is one of Jungkook's men. "Miss, Boss is calling you to his airplane, let me carry these and assist you there" he said and carried the two luggage that Jungkook asked me to bring these. I followed the guard like a lost puppy. I thought we will ride to a public airplane, cause I have never went to a public airport. I took a deep sigh and lowered my shoulders, seeing this.

I scratched my head and sigh, when can I even go to a public airplane? Th guard guided me to go inside but I refused because I know how to get up.

"Hmmm, not bad." I said while wandering my eyes around. "Babe here" I flinched when he suddenly talked, I looked and he was sitting on the single sofa with his legs crossed together, while drinking wine. "Don't call me 'baby' or 'babe' we are not together and we will never be" I said and sat on the other single couch.

He chuckled, "Let's see, one day you'll eat your own words....baby" I rolled my eyes at him, I was looking outside through the window. "You look good....." He blurted. "Don't say cheesy things"

"Can I ask you a question?" He said, "you already asked one" then I heard 'oooohhhh' sounds, sounds like them. Then he grabbed my wrists tightly, "Baby don't you dare fucking test me you don't know what I can do" he glared at me and smirked.

"Where are your parents?" He asked, my heart broke into millions of pieces were just by mentioning them. I know it's just a question, but many ungrateful memories happened. "None of your business" I said softly.

Tokyo, Japan, 8:30 pm

My heart started beating faster when Jungkook's pilot announced that we landed in here in Tokyo, Japan. They all started coming down while their men was carrying the luggage. I can't be here...

Jungkook already stood up but I'm still sitting while my eyes closed and sighing deeply. "Let's go" he said, I took one last sigh and stood up. I didn't held his hand but he still grabbed it. For the past 7 years, this is going to be the first time I visit Japan.

"You okay?" He asked and looked at me while we are stepping down, I nodded but he seemed not convinced. "I told you I can see right through you"

Someone

"Boss, she is here........"

• • •

Japan is also called as the 'Land of the Rising Sun.' 😉🎌