cuarenta y cuatro

Jungkook

I opened my eyes, and saw my baby sleeping peacefully. I chuckled just by seeing her waking up in my arms. "Good Morning baby" I whispered. She rubs her eyes and it's so cute as fuck. "Morning" she mumbled softly. "Jungkook-ah, I have something to ask" she said and caresses my cheek.

"What is it, baby?" I said in a low tone and grabbed her hand and kissed the back of her palm. "Where is....Yuju?" She asked. "she is in China right now. And she will come back after 4 years" I said. "Oh, okay" she said and cuddled closer to me.

"Jungkook-ah, do you want a child?'' Her question made me chuckle. "With you? Of course" I smirked. "Why? do you want to make a child tonight?" I whispered in her ear and smirked. "I told you I want a child after I got married"

"Then I'll propose to you today so that we can make a child tonight" I laughed and she playfully hits my chest. "Stop" she whines. "Okay, I'll stop.....for now" I smirked. She stood up but then I heard her groan. "Baby are you okay?" I asked worriedly. She took a blanket and covered herself and sat in the edge of the bed, still groaning.

"It hurts so much" she groan, "You feel sore?" I asked trying to hide my smile. She nods, "Did I go too rough on you?" I asked still trying to hide my smile. She nods while groaning, "You're always rough" she pouted and furrowed her eyebrows while glaring at me.

"I'm sorry, I just miss you too much. Get dressed baby, we're going somewhere today" I said and stood up from the bed. "What about the Mafia?" She asked, "Hyungs will take care of it" I said and smiled. I got dressed and when she came out of the bathroom. I just can't stop looking at her. "No matter how many years will pass... No matter how many problems will block our way. I'd still shout her name....

"Is it okay?" She asked me. I just smiled and walked closer to her, I hugged her. She hugs back and her warmth is all I need after these 4 years. "I love you....." I said. "I love you more."

Seonyudo, Seoul

"Jungkook-ah, I have question" she said and went in front of me, What is it babe?" I chuckled, "Did you perhaps.......hit on other girls while I'm gone?" She furrowed her eyebrows and glared at me. "I didn't....." I said in a low tone then went closer to her ear.

"I love you too" I playfully said and wrapped my arms around her. She also did the same, but she tightened her hug to me. "How about you babe, did someone touched you while I'm gone" after I said that, she stopped hugging me.

She didn't answered, I cupped her face making her look directly into my eyes. "I am asking you a question, my love" I said. "C-Chanyeol, almost did......w-when he was drun-k" she said with a shaky voice. It made my eyes dark and the demon inside me has been summoned.....

5:00 pm

We are about to go home, but Sana is asking differently by this time. "Babe are you alright?" I asked worriedly, "Y-Yeah I'm fine Kookie" she said. "You aren't......how many times that I have to tell you that I can see right through you?" I said. "I feel like someone is staring at us.... This is not the first time....ever since the day I remembered everything...." She said. Then she widened her eyes for some reason, I feel someone's presence on my back. I turned around and saw 3 guys all dressed in black.

They are holding a baseball bat, this is so cute. "Oh well what do we have here? Little Jeon protecting his princess....how cute" they moved aside and it was Hirotoki. "Look at my lovely niece....turning against her only family left,.."

"I have no uncle." she glared at him. "Playing hard right now I see. You see Sana, all you have to do is give me the code in the first place, it wouldn't have gotten this far if you just gave it to me"

"And all you have to do is ask in the first place! But you killed my Eomma and Appa!" She shouted while crying, my eyes soften looking at her sob like that. "You only think that you will live happily. But no, I won't stop until I get what I want" Hirotoki said and turned around.

"Just so you know Hirotoki........ I am not called the 'World's Most Fearful and Strongest Mafia' for nothing" I hissed. The guys started to attack me, this is so boring. I just cracked the neck of the guy, the other one I knocked him down. And the other one was about to stab me but Sana took the gun and shot him.

I smirked, "Jung-kook, I j-just kille-d a g-guy" she said with a shaky voice and teary eyes. "You did good baby. Let's go home, we'll kill Hirotoki soon don't worry babe" I said. She nodded and we both went inside of my car.

??

"Can you track them?"

"Yes boss"

"Are the plans have been settled for the attack?"

"Yes boss. It's all done"

"Okay good"

Be careful Sana, I'm coming for you.

• • •