cuarenta

Sanha

It's been weeks since Jungkook isn't showing up. Not gonna lie it's nice being with him. And these past few days I've been really dizzy. Anyways, today I'm going to South Korea because of the meeting. I packed all of my things and Umji and Eunha along with Chanyeol have been acting pretty weird lately.

Umji and Eunha is angry with each other and I don't know why. I prepared my private jet.

My guards brought my luggage in the jet. I checked my things first then headed inside the jet. Umji, Eunha and Chanyeol also went in.

Hours Later

We landed here in Seoul, I started feeling weird of my surrounding. I've never been here I guess, I also started to get dizzy and...

'Call me Daddy first'

I blinked a few times, I think they didn't noticed it. We went to a hotel since I have no house here in Korea, yet. Eunha checked us in and I started organizing my things. Eunha and I are sharing a room since she didn't want to share a room with Umji because she is mad at her for some reason.

"U-Uhmm, Sanha?" She said while I am putting my clothes to the closet. I hummed in response while arranging my clothes....

"Do you know....Jungkook?" She asked and I nodded, she looked shocked. "He's my friend that I met in Japan, weeks ago. The one I've been telling you about" I said.

"I'm going to tell you something, uhmmm" I looked at her and she looks like she was hesitating to say what she will say. "What is it?" I asked, "Jungkook is your-" the door bursted open and it was Chanyeol.

"Hello Sis, and hello TO YOU....EUNHA" Eunha looked scared, "Chanyeol can you stop doing the habit of ruining someone's talk and moment. And what the frickle frackle are you doing here?" I glared at him.

"I need to talk to Eunha" he said and dragged Eunha out pf the room. "What's up with the three of them these days?" I scratched my head. "Tsk, whatever" I said and started organize my stuffs again so that I'll be finished soon...

8:30 pm

After the meeting here in one of Hirotoki's building in Seoul. I was all alone with Eunha in this office. She looks like she really wants to tell something, "Sanha...." She said softly....

I hummed in response, "J-J-Jungkook is.... a part of your past. "

I chuckled, "Unnie-ah I just met him weeks ago. I don't even know him fully" I said and chuckled. "I'm serious....

Minatozaki Sana....."

I started to get so dizzy, I feel my world spin like crazy. She left the office leaving me alone once again. I started to think and think and think about what she said...

I shrug it off for now and went back to the hotel. To be surprised Eunha isn't here. I took off my heels and took some red wine. I don't know, but I feel really scared, and besides....it's my habit to drink red wine when I am scared.

I looked at the large glass window and admired this beautiful and familiar Seoul. I poured some wine on my wine glass and started taking small sips from it.

After a few minutes, I started to feel so fcking dizzy right now. I held on the chair to support me from falling and, when the glass filled with wine crashed down at the floor. Memoried started spinning around my head.

'Sana! Wait up!'

'Let's just order some jjangmyeon'

'You know Sana, I still can't believe that you speak 11 languages'

'Chinese is so hard to understand! There's so many lines in one letter!'

'I like your jacket Sana'

'It's not a jacket, it's a coat'

'She wouldn't answer if you kept doing that to her'

'Take her'

'My name is..........Jeon Jungkook'

'Oh, great. She's awake because of you Jin Hyung!'

'Aren't you the cutest cutie pie ever!!!!'

'She's too innocent for you, Jungkook'

'Whoop, JK caught an innocent kitty.........By the way, I'm Jung Hoseok or you can call me Hobi or Jhope if you want cause I'm your Hope and I'm your hope, I'm JHope'

'You're mine and only mine.......'

'I'm the Boss of you.......inside and outside of the house............including in bed.....'

'I love you....'

'Sana I just......just....love you so bad...'

'I love you too, my Kookie'

"I.....remember......everything......"

• • •