veintinueve

Sana

I was about to go and find the necklace, but I realized that I have Hickies all over my neck. I went to the large mirror on the living room, then saw how many these Hickies are. I went upstairs and to my bedroom, to change. I wore this:

I went downstairs then saw THEM on the living room, laughing together

I went downstairs then saw THEM on the living room, laughing together. "Ohhh, Miss Innocence is here" Mark said which made all eyes on me as I sit beside Hoseok. "Yahhhh, Sana help me here pleaseee" i heard someone whined and it was BamBam who was sitting on the table while doing the card thingy. I went and sat beside him and we started playing.

Author

"How old is she?" Youngjae asked, all of their gazes went to her while she was giggling, laughing, playing with BamBam. "She's young..." Yoongi replied. "She's only 17 years old, turning 18 in December" Jin said. They kept watching her, the living room is far from the table where Sana and BamBam are sitting so they couldn't hear their conversation.

Then they saw Jungkook walking towards her with his hands in his back pocket and kissed her cheeks which made them all let out a chuckle. She flinched when he kissed her cheeks, but then he went back to his office.

"Jungkook never loved someone this bad" Taehyung said and bite his cupcake. "Jungkook is insane without her, he nearly killed all of our men when she got kidnapped in Japan" Hoseok said. "At least, he has finally experienced loving someone dearly" Jaebum said and sighed.

"I'M BACKKKKKKKKK MOTHERFUCKERSSSS" the door went wide open catching all of their eyes, "I got what I wanted, Yah! Everyone! Gather up all here in the living room we are doing the Lie Detector Challenge" Jackson shouted.

Sana and BamBam went to the table, Jungkook also went downstairs but he was talking to someone in the phone. He hung up then looked at them, "Are you all children to play dumb things?" Jungkook said coldly while walking towards them.

"Hmm, they are adults. Not me though, I'm still a baby" I said cutely. "Yeah, yeah, MY Baby" Jungkook said which all made them chuckle, I looked at him and he smirked at me. "I bet someone is getting laid tonight-" Sana slapped BamBam's mouth, for him to shut up. All of them smirked and looked at Jungkook who was also smirking while looking at his 'baby'

They started playing the lie detector challenge and it was BamBam's turn. I'm going to ask the question, "BamBam, are you the one who stole Miss Jinyang's bra when we are in 2nd year high school?" All of them tried to hold their laugh, "Y-No, I didn't it was Sungjae who did it" he said. Then it vibrated his finger, which is super painful so he screamed.

"I am! I am! I am! I am the one who stole it! Just get this fucking thing out of my hand!" He started jumping around while screaming making all people laugh. While laughing so hard, my eyes locked with Jungkook who was already staring at me. He mouthed 'I love you baby'

I smiled and mouthed, 'I love you too, Jungkook-ah' he smiled. The game continued and continued. Until it was my turn, I sighed and placed the thing on my hand. "I will ask the question! Have you ever watched Porn?" Jackson said and got smacked my Namjoon.

"She is like the most innocent human being in this whole world! She doesn't even knows cumming!" Namjoon said, "have you ever lost a person you love?" Mark asked, I looked down. "I do, I do" I said.

Hours later

I excused myself and told them that I'll go to the bathroom. While walking out of the living room, I feel their gazes piercing my soul. I went to the top floor, and go to the balcony. I rested my hands on the railing, and looked at the scenery in front of me, Seoul is so beautiful..

I might sound overreacting or whatever, but I felt really sad, why do they have to ask that kind of question? Why can't it just leave me alone? Why does it have to haunt me up until now? What did I do?

I felt someone wet and hot on my cheeks, I didn't even realized that I was already crying. Why can't it just stop? I want it to stop!!! Someone wrapped their arms around my waist and back hugged me. "My baby, why are you crying?" He whispered, and buried his face on my neck.

I turned around in his arms and hugged him so tight. I buried my face in his chest while he looks at me in confusion. "Jungkook-ah, don't leave me please. You're the only one I have" I sobbed. He caresses my hair and kisses the top of my head. "I will never leave you baby. I'd rather give up this Mafia for you" he said and I shook my head.

"Don't give it up. I just want to let you know I love you so much" I said. He let out a chuckle, "Oh how much you love me? I'm sorry baby I didn't hear" he said teasingly. "I love you so bad" I muttered. I looked at him and he wipes my tears.

"I know that" he said and pulled me in for a kiss. I just followed him in sync. His hands went on my curves then to my butt. He smiled in the kiss, "You're so naughty Jungkook." I broke the kiss and looked at him deeply in the eyes.

"Ahhh, I think I just fell in love with you again even if I love you already" he looked away and blushed. He took 2 steps away from me, "Ahhh you're the only one who is making me feel this way" he said and placed his hands on his waist. He walked towards me and cupped my face.

"Do you know how much I love you? I could go insane if you're not here right beside me. Even if it's just seconds! How the fucking hell can you make me fall in love with you? God, don't leave me baby" he said and showered my face with kisses.

• • •