stop

stop

"The moon goddess had four warriors

"The moon goddess had four warriors. Chári, Dynami, Elpída and Effyía. They served her faithfully. Wherever she went, they were there. They were strong, beautiful and smart. No one could ever get close to the moon goddess because of these warriors. But time must come when they must leave their mistress behind and must descend in our world for they will protect our kind from all danger. We do not know who they are or when they will come, but we must stand guard until they come."

Huh? I've heard that legend before...

My head hurts. No, not just my head. My whole body is aching.

Chári? Where did I hear--

That's when the smell hit me so hard it forced my eyes open. For a while, I thought I couldn't breathe, like the air was dissipating from my lungs and I couldn't get a grasp of new air. I gasped, making me sit up where I was lying down and thankfully, I could breathe.

I sat there for a while, calming my breath down and shaking the fear out.

I'm okay, I'm okay, but...

Where am I?

This certainly isn't my room. This was three times bigger than my already spacious room, the bed was a double of my queen-sized bed, there were more furnitures here as if somebody has been inhabiting it for years, not a month.

I heard water running down and the smell rushing into my lungs like a delicious savouring smell of food when you're extremely hungry.

It was my mate's room.

How did I even end up in here?

Scenes of our last encounter made its way into my memory and I groaned voluntarily. I had to get out of here as soon as possible.

However, when I tried to slightly turn my body to my side, I winced at the pain it caused me.

How is this even possible? I have never felt pain like this before and I have been beat up worse than this. Is it because he's an Alpha? No, my previous Alpha beat me up bad too.

Is it because he's my mate?

Hm, that must be it.

Despite the pain, I still tried to get up. I don't want to be here.

But that's when I hear the running water stopping from one of the three doors. That must be him.

I have to get out of here, I absolutely didn't want to see him. Besides, how long has it been since I was out? Days?

"You're only hurting yourself, Hannah." my wolf voiced her concerns.

"What will hurt me is if I stay here. Who knows what else he will do to us? I'm only protecting us." I answered.