determined

determined

I've had it

I've had it.

I've made my mind up.

I've got to change.

I cannot stay this way forever. After all, everything has changed now. I had my wolf now. I could train myself to be stronger. I had to learn how to fight.

That is why when Alec was about to leave to train the younger warriors, I stopped him on his way.

"You want to train?" he asked genuinely confused.

I pouted for a bit before deciding that I had to push through with this. It must've sounded stupid to him, but I really wanted this. "Y-yes. I don't think there's anything wrong with that."

His face changed, he was completely rejecting my preposition. He even held his hand up and shook them no along with his head.

"Uhm, there's everything wrong with that Hannah." he started making his way out of the door, but unluckily for him, I followed him.

"How is there anything wrong with that? You said so yourself," I looked around me to make sure no one was listening "this pack hates weak ones. How do you think they would feel if they find out that their Alpha's mate is an Omega? Please, Alec. Help me out on this one." I had no idea where I pulled out that reasoning but it absolutely made perfect sense so I went with it.

However, he still shook his head and continued walking.

"I can't."

"Why not?" I was getting frustrated at this point. I didn't see what the problem was.

He stopped walking and looked wearily around him too to make sure no one was listening and that no one was on ear-shot.

"Because Ian will have my head if you get hurt and especially for someone like you who has no experience, you will get hurt. So no."

What? Why would he even care if I got hurt? If anything he was the one who hurt me. That didn't make any sense at all.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "So what, you know he'd be rejoicing when I get myself hurt. He practically wants me dead." I whispered to him. It was his turn to scoff and roll his eyes. Why, I had no idea also.

He seemed to genuinely believe that my mate will kill him if I got hurt in any kind of way.

He kept on ignoring me as he walked towards the training grounds and I followed him. It was still early in the morning and there were only few people around.

I was pestering him to let me join the others in training, I even held his arm and shook it to add effect, but he kept on ignoring me. I didn't even realize that we were actually in front of the training grounds. However, to my surprise, there weren't any other people training in there except... my mate.