author's note

| author's note |

First of all, I want to thank everyone who have patiently waited for each update of The Alpha Broke the Omega. It wasn't an easy journey and I know there are many of you who have been there from the very beginning and are still here. To you, thank you. 🥰

Writing this story, I had many ups and downs, I had many writer's blocks. I had many doubts and unsureness, but you guys were always there, ever supportive and patient. 💕

I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to update as frequent, I tried, I really did.

I just want to let you all know that I'm so grateful that you've come to the end, I hope with all my heart that you liked the story and did not mind my mistakes too much as I am still learning. If you have any critics or comments regarding my writing style and the plot, please let me know. I'm all ears to any opinions.

There are still three books to the Moon Godess' Series and it is completely up to you if you want to read them.

SECOND BOOK

Queen of the Rogues

Synopsis:

Rumours have it that a certain rogue has managed to create a small pack of rogues. Of course, they're only rumours... right?

Within the rogue community, the strong rogues are known and marked. The strong ones always having a bounty on their heads. The highest on the list?

The Queen of the Rogues.

THIRD BOOK

The Perfect Luna

Synopsis:

Hazel, daughter of a powerful Alpha, grew up trained to be the perfect Luna. Rebellious as she was, she hoped that she would not be an Alpha's mate. However, life had other plans for her when she meets Archer, Alpha of Luna Flumine.

Yes, Archer West. Famed Alpha for being a serious, strong and successful leader at such a young age. Archer West who had a baggage.

FOURTH BOOK

Lost Wolf

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

Cassian, Alpha of the Caelum, the strongest pack of the east is losing hope. He had been searching for his mate who seems to not exist. All he has are dreams of short glimpses of a girl calling for him.

Just as he is about to give up, in the most unexpected place, the familiar yet strange scent hits him and he is met with the most beautiful pair of eyes he had ever seen.

*some details are subject to change*