dynamí

| dynamí  |

(raise your hand if you love this movie too💕)

It only took a few moments before I saw her.

I couldn't contain my smile when I saw her. I turned to Ian with joy and he was also smiling at me.

But Dynamí didn't look too happy. Instead, she looked perplexed, anxious and troubled. She also shew her wolf.

"Chári." she said. My eyes widened. She recognizes me, she knows me, but why does she look so conflicted?

"Dynamí, it really is you."

I was starting to get worried, Dynamí didn't look too well. I was going to speak again, but then tears started making their way down her pretty face. My heart broke for her.

She must've had a hard time. I'm sure that it wasn't easy being a rogue.

No one spoke, they just watched us.

"I know it must've been hard, but if you allow me, I will explain everything to you. You don't have to be--" I didn't finish what I was saying because she slowly collapsed. But before hitting the floor, Alpha Chase caught her.

"Maddie! Maddie!" he called to her.

Maddie... So that's her name.

I held Ian's hand and I was glad when he held it back, comforting me a bit.

One of the Alpha's men stood closer to us, maybe the Beta. "I'm sorry Alpha Ian, it seems we will have to leave for now." he said. Ian nodded.

"No problem, let's communicate again soon." Ian said formally. The man merely nodded and the projection disappeared.

For a while, we all just stood there, processing the events.

The shock must've been tough.

I understand, I understood her. I went through the same thing.

---------

After the meeting with Alpha Chase's pack, Ian decided to take me out on a stroll. I complied because if I stayed inside, I would just be worrying nonstop about Maddie.

Ian held my hand as he helped me skip over the rocks of the stream and I thought I successfully crossed through all of them when my ankle gave out and I almost fell into the coursing river.

"Geez, so clumsy." Ian retorted as he carried me off to land.

"Well, that's the reason you're here aren't you." I answer him. This earned a shake of the head from him.

We walked along the pack territory and talked about anything. About the Strays, about Maddie, about travelling down south.

Ian decided to stop and sit at the banks of the river. He took off his first jacket and laid it down the ground so our clothes wouldn't get dirty when we sat.