ruckus

| ruckus |

It was close to lunch when Alpha Archer and his company came

It was close to lunch when Alpha Archer and his company came. I was knocking in Hazel's room, but I knew she wasn't there. I tried to look for her scent inside, but I couldn't find it.

Ah, I should've known.

All the pack helpers were rushing here and there to make everything perfect. I remembered when Dana came back from her sister's pack when she heard about Ian getting his mate. The pack helpers did their best to make sure everything was perfect.

I tried to follow her scent, trying to find where she was, but at the moment, I couldn't. She must've went out for a run or something, I can't sense her anywhere near.

'Hannah, they're here.' Ian linked me. That was a sign for me to go down and meet Hazel's mate.

I rushed down and met with Ian by the doorframe of the pack house. Alec, Elliot and Andrea were already outside, I saw even Dana and the elders waiting.

Soon enough, three black jeeps pulled over. Come to think of it, even our pack's car consisted mostly of jeeps, what's up with that.

I was still very much worried about Hazel, but I had to set that aside for now. One by one, the car doors opened. My attention was directed to a man that just came out.

He was tall and very lean. Dark brown hair similar to mine and very light brown eyes it was unreal. As the sun hit on them, they looked even brighter.

You'd think that due to his eyes, you'll be able to read him easily, but that wasn't the case. He had a blank face which sort of reminded me of Ian's.

"Well, look who we have here." Ian says quite jokingly. At that, Alpha Archer cracked a smile and shook his head.

"Unexpected turn of events, right?" the Alpha says. He looks towards me and smiles also. "I'm assuming you're his unfortunate mate?"

I smiled and laughed. "I am. Nice to meet you." I greet.

Alec and Elliot equally came. "Woah, we haven't seen you ever since you were appointed to be the Alpha. You've aged so much." Alec poked. I saw some of Archer's companions coming nearer, one of them approached us. I was guessing it was his Gamma.

"Allan! How have you been?" Elliot asked as he put his arm around his fellow Gamma and patted his back.

Wow, this is a whole reunion isn't it?

I heard that the future high ranking wolves such as Alphas, Betas and Gammas all go to the same training camps. This went on for years ever since they were young. Ian had told me that it was where he met Archer and his Beta and Gamma.

After greeting us, Archer and Allan also greeted Dana and the elders.

I saw Archer touring his eyes around the place, searching for someone else. And it wasn't hard to guess who he was looking for. When he caught me looking, I could only smile. He approached me as we were walking to the pack house to get lunch.