Luna

Luna

ALEC'S POV

ALEC'S POV

"I am Chári. I am your Luna."

There was a collective gasp. It sounds dramatic, but how else would anybody react in this kind of situation? Heck even I was confused. I glanced to Ian, but found that he wasn't where he was supposed to be.

My eyes widen and as I start to scan the whole area. That idiot! Where is he?!

He knows he can't interfere with the matches or else he'll risk his position as the Alpha.

'Ian, you idiot, where are you?!' I asked through a mind link.

"Relax, I'm here." someone said behind me. I sighed in relief, good. He didn't do anything stupid.

"Don't tell you were going to try and--"

"That doesn't matter now." he said as he motioned at the scene before us. 

Ian stood beside me as we both stared at Hannah.

She looked different, even the aura around her was different. Her eyes were clear silver and they seemed to glow. From here, I could see a strand of her hair turning silver. What was happening? I've never seen a werewolf with such clear silver eyes.

All her wounds had been healed as if she had never been touched. Even from here I could feel the strength, power and authority that emanated from her. My wolf was surfacing but I held him back.

Her aura was that strong.

I glanced to the audience. They were struggling to keep their heads up. As Hannah tightens her hold around Sierra's neck, I could smell Sierra's blood in the air.

Hannah's fighting style had changed so drastically. She was light on her feet and strong with her attacks. It had only taken her less than a few minutes to beat Sierra to a pulp— and Sierra was our best female warrior.

She said she was Chári, the warrior from the myths. Is she crazy? What happened to her while she was unconscious? Where is her power coming from? Has she finally gone crazy?

"I—" Sierra struggled to say as she coughed up her own blood, "I... surrender."

My eyes widen even more.

Sierra... surrendered.

The Sierra Northon... surrendered?