Delta

Delta

A/N: Sierra has blue eyes and a mix of blonde and light brown hair🤗

I was pacing back and fort inside Ian's office, nervousness overcoming me. I was to be presented in front of the pack in a few hours.

When Ian brought me back to the pack house after our small picnic yesterday, he had me to rest for the rest of the day. Alec came by to visit and brought me news about the four individuals that attacked me a few nights back.

"They have someone of higher position protecting them. I was chasing the slowest one of them, but then everything vanished. Their scent, their traces, everything. I even let my wolf take control, but they weren't around anymore. Do you remember anything about them?" he asked me.

Nodding, I tried to remember the events of that night, although it was still a bit hazy. "Uhm, they were young that's for sure. Maybe around 16-18. There was one girl named Yna and then the other three were boys." I said.  "They noticed that I'm not from this pack and it seems like they've been lurking the borders for a while."

Alec thought for a while and nodded. "Well, there's no surprise in there. A lot of enemies do linger around Panselinos and you're quite lucky you didn't encounter anybody else considering how far you were from the pack."

The door opened abruptly and I turn my head towards it. Ian and Alec left me here a few minutes, having to deal with a sudden situation, but with a promise that they were going to come back soon enough.

Expecting my mate or the Beta, my heart dropped when I see a familiar face. It was the Delta. 

Her smile dropped as she looked around, probably looking for Ian or Alec or anybody else she knew. When she found nobody, her stance lowered in hostility, ready to attack.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?!" she demanded. My wolf felt threatened and tried to surface, she was slowly learning that she was soon to be declared as the Luna. Having the Delta go against the Luna, an utter disrespect and my wolf had only want to put her in her place.

Thankfully, I managed to suppress her, but not before my wolf let out a dangerous growl. I tried to smile although my wolf was itching to show her who the real Luna is. I breathed in and out deeply and motioned her towards the sofas. 

She watched me carefully, sizing me up, trying to see if I was playing any trick to distract her and then attack her. "My name is Hannah..." I started, trying to put a smile although malicious thoughts were starting to make their way inside my head. "As for why I am here, the Alpha will give you an ans--"