effyía

| effyía |

(effyía at top)

I put the cup of tea in front of the newcomer

Ian, Alec, Elliot and I were currently in the pack kitchen with Effyía.

I observed the third warrior as she so elegantly took the cup in her hands, blew the hot air and took a sip from it. When she noticed that we were all looking at her, she made an "O" face and quickly put the cup down.

"Oh my, how rude of me. I have not even properly introduced myself, it was just too cold and the tea was so enticing." she said as she sweetly smiled and set the teacup down.

Alec seemed to have fallen in love with her, well I couldn't blame him. The girl looked like a painting and the way she moved was so elegantly poised, of course everyone would be looking at her. This told me that she must have grown up as a high-ranking wolf.

"My name is Hazel Sage and as you already know it, I am the third warrior of the moon goddess by the name of Effyía." she introduced. Her voice was so charming that all of us took a moment to answer and she just kept smiling.

"And how did you know where to find Hannah?" Alec asked. Hazel turned to Alec, cloud 9 to Alec.

"Well, my, my, Mr. Alec. It seems you are unaware that everyone knows of the appearance of the moon goddess' warriors. I mean I know your pack is sort of closed off, but to not know what's going on outside your borders, that's not good isn't it?" she says innocently.

Ha...

I couldn't help but laugh.

Hazel acted like an airhead but she definitely wasn't and she definitely had a way with her words.

Elliot hit Alec at the back of his head. "Of course we are well aware of what is going on outside the borders, it only seems that someone hasn't done their homework." Elliot reprimanded as he sent death glares towards Alec.

Ah, sometimes it really made me wonder who was of higher rank.

"How is it that you know that you're part of the moon goddess' warriors?" I finally asked her.

"Oh, that. I'm sure you've been getting your share of insightful dreams about the moon goddess and Luna Flumine, her kingdom. I've been getting them since I was a child and I always suspected that it had something to do with her. However, when I heard the news about your appearance, that's when I remembered everything." she explained.

Interesting, so she's been getting recollections ever since she was a child.

Unlike me and Dynami who obviously had no idea of who we were.

"And to what pack do you belong to?" Ian questioned beside me.

Hazel turned her attention to the Alpha and her baby blue eyes reminded me of his.