3

-After the show
Somebody came to get me I don't know if it was a body guard or what but he got me and took me back to G Herbo's dressing room. It was just him in there sitting down on his couch.

"Wassup..Jayda right?"
"Yea that's me.."
"You really killed that sh*t out there shordy. I got mad respect for you."
"Appreciate it..I mean how could I not do good? I was on stage..with YOU."
He laughed "I feel you..how old you is?"
"18."
"Oh.. good. You legal.."
I had to laugh.. "so.."
"Lemme scoop yo number from you.."
"Oh for real?"
"I'm deada**.."
"Aight bet. Where ya phone?" He pulled it out and went to the "add a contact" spot. I put my number in and he saved it.
"Be looking for my text..ima hit you up."
"Can't wait." He bit his lip and looked me up and down. "Mhm..lemme walk you out."
"Fine with me." I walked out and Deja was nowhere to be found. I had 15 missed calls and 30 messages from her.
"D*mn.."
"Wassup?"
"My best friend.. we drove here together and she left & ion got no way home."
"Dang..where you live at?"
"Chicago.."
"Y'all drove from Chicago to Indiana?! Dang yo..I mean I gotta place down here. So we can go back there cuz ion feel like driving 2 hours away to take you back.."
"Naw you really don't gotta do that?"
"What other plan you got?"
"......"
He laughed "exactly. Come on yo."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We got in his car and drove to his house. We got out & I walked behind him. He got his keys and u locked the door.
"Welcome to my kingdom.."
I rolled my eyes and laughed "it's cute or whatever."
"Cute? I'm weakkk! You trippin. Ima get you a shirt out the back." He walked to the back and brought back a white T-shirt.
I took it from him and was about to undress but he stopped me. "so you just bouta change right in front of me? I mean IM not complainin but you sure?"
"I mean you've seen what a female got on her body. So this ain't nun new. Right?"
"Fax. Do yo thang."

I took my shirt off and slid my pants off right in front of him. I don't know what I was thinking but ain't no going back now. I could feel him walk up behind me. He put his hands on my bra and unhooked it. I didn't ask him to do it.. he just...did it. He bent down and kissed my neck. This was really a shock to me. Like THE G Herbo is kissing all up on me! Like omg...omg...OMG.

I turned around and looked at him.
"My fault..yo body just gorgeous yo." He said smiling
"I'm not complaining.."
"Oh for real?"
"For real."
"Bet that up then." He took my hand and took me to his bedroom. He really made this the best night...ever...