17

-on the phone /after school/

"Deja Girl it took everything in me not to believe those messages , but ever since we became public people been tryna break us up."

"Dang boo that's tough, but just know it's gone get worse because of how deep y'all are into the relationship. Hating a** b*tches gon be popping up talking about how they baby daddy and all this extra sh*t but you just gotta know what you and yo baby got going on."

Deja was right. This not gonna stop no time soon until we break up because that's what they want but we not gon give that to em.

"Thanks boo. For this talk I needed it. I love you."
"Love you more pooh. Byee"
I hung up the phone and put my phone down.
I felt sick to my stomach all of a sudden. I ran to the bathroom and started puking. It was probably something I ate or something like that..

After my parents left for the weekend to go on they lil vacation and Maya went to her friends house for the weekend I was stuck at home by myself. So I called Herb and he came right over.

He walked upstairs and came into my room.
He leaned in to give me a kiss but I had just puked and that's gross so I pushed him away

"What's wrong?"

"I just puked"

"Aw for real? You not feeling good?"

"Nope not at all. I feel like sh*t..and guess what else"

He looked worried "what?"

"I'm a week late.."

"Yo period?" He put his hand against his head

"Yea..did you use protection? At all?"
"Ion believe in dat. I always pull out."
"Did you forget to?"
"Ion think so Nah..." then he turned to the side
I already knew the answer ...