50

Ari POV

This b*tch got me f*ckeddddd up if she think she gon talk to me like that! Ion do internet beef sis

This b*tch got me f*ckeddddd up if she think she gon talk to me like that! Ion do internet beef sis .

I'll beat yo a** in person. She had ONE baby with that nigga and think she got him on lock and that he gon be loyal , but I know herb like that back of my mf hand !

That nigga gon run right back to little ole me. Period. F*ck the bull.

She be talking reckless on the gram like I don't know this little girl is from Chicago and she not hard. She act like just because she from down there she about that life. Pssh girl I will beat yo a*s like you stole something keep playing with me.

It's on sight when I see that hoe. Ima dog walk her a** & then ima put herb on my leash and we gon go home so he can f*ck the sh*t outta me.

YEPPP I SAID ITTTTT ! MISS ARIANA FLETCHER IS ABOUT THAT LIFE SISSSSS !
I might even make ya child my step daughter. You wanna act stupid? B*tch I'll go retarded. OKAY? OKAY.

Jayda POV

I was laying down in bed sleep and Lani woke me up with her crying

I was laying down in bed sleep and Lani woke me up with her crying. "Herbbbb can you get her?" I said pushing him . He groaned which basically meant he wasn't about to get up.

I sighed , put my robe on & went to pick her up. She instantly stopped crying when I picked her up. She so spoiled.

"Hey mama..why you so noisy?" I said rocking her back and forth. She was making little noises here and there.
I kissed her forehead and then put her back in her crib.

I went back in the room and hit Herb on his back but light enough so his grumpy a** wouldn't wake up. "Thanks for the help bum." I turned the light off and went back to sleep. Finally yo.