7

-2 weeks later
Me & Herb have been spending time with each other anytime he's down here and tbh it's been amazing. Half the people at my school know we "talking" now or whatever.. & I've been gettin asked hella questions.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Welp I know what I'm doing for today.
I walked into my sisters room so I could wear her 2- piece. "Maya where that velvet 2-piece At?"
"In my closet..why?"
"Nun ya business." I walked over to her closet and got it out. She rolled her eyes
"Jay .. you not slick. I already know you been with G Herbo. Why ain't you tell me?"

"Cuz you got a big a** mouth Maya & you always telling my business."
"I just don't want you to get hurt..what he talk about in his songs..he be for real."
"Worry bout yaself Maya. Ima be coo. I promise." She rolled her eyes and put her earbuds back in. I walked out and got ready. I walked downstairs and my mom and dad were sleep on the couch. I opened the door and walked out. I walked off of the porch and got into the car.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
He looked me up and down and smiled

"You look good baby..ima take you back to my place and we gon chill aight?"
I smiled and nodded . He held my hand the whole ride there. He really knew how to make me happy.

We walked in his place and sat down on the couch. He put his arm around me and turned the tv on.
I turned to look at him and he looked back at me
"Wassup?"
"You really leaving me?"
"In 2 days..I gotta go on tour."
"D*mn. It was fun while it lasted."
"Why can't It last longer?"
"What ya mean?"
"Lemme make you mine.."
"Yours?"
"Yeaa. What you think?"
"I mean duh! But what about ya fans? Wouldn't they be mad that you got a girl?"
"Ion care bout that. We know what we got goin on.."
I smiled "yea..you right."
"So it's official?"
"It's official.."
"Thank God Yo..." he smiled and gave me a kiss. This had to be the best night ever.