68

Herb POV
I was sitting on the couching with Lani & Jayda walked down the steps with the phone on speaker

"Maya we pulling up on that b*tch Ari." I turned to look at her like she was crazy

"Oh most definitely. If she can talk stuff she better be able to back that sh*t up."

"Period. Speak on me but DO NOT speak on my child. Talking bout some I dOnT dO iNtErNet bEeF hOe. Well b*tch that seems like the only sh*t you KNOW how to do."

"Right. If she had a problem with you it shoulda been direct. You shouldn't have seen screenshots from somebody else."

"Exactly ! But if it ain't directed..that sh*t ain't respected !"
"Period ! Tell me when we beating that h*e a**!"
"Soon baby sis. Real soon. Ima call you back later byeee."
"Bye B."

I got up and put Lani in her high chair.
"Don't do no stupid sh*t. Be responsible"

"Nah all that responsibility flew out the
window when that h*e spoke on my child."

"What she say?" I said while tryna make Lani's breakfast. I was really struggling

"She said she don't give a f*ck bout our kid & that she need to die cuz it's prolly not even yours. Like speak on me when you want to but bring MY CHILD into this?! B*tch you fucked up & ima f*ck you up. So what's that b*tch number?"

I ain't say nothing
"HELLOOO?! I know you hear me. You don't got them big a** ears for nothing muhf*cka"
I could tell she was mad..like maddddd
"Aight..ima give it to you but don't do no-.."
She cut me off
"Ima do whatever the f*ck I want to herb." I gave her the number and she called..lord