19

Jayda Pov
I couldn't sleep , because I was so worried. Once people find out I'm pregnant with herbs baby then it's ova for me bruh. I'm gon get so much hate from muhf*ckas ion even know.
Herb woke up and gave me a kiss
"Morning baby."
"Morning mamas. Why you up so early?"
"Just thinking"
"What about?"
"The baby..I was just thinking. When people find out you got me pregnant they really gon think I'm using you for money or clout, but that's really not why I'm here baby and you know that. Right?"

"Of course baby. You not like most the females I messed with for real. You got a genuine heart. The rest of dem muhf*ckas just wanted my money, but I know you really love me , and I love you too."

I smiled and gave him a kiss. When he's not rapping or doing all the criminal sh*t he's actually compassionate.
I put my hands on the side of his face
"I love you too baby."
He licked his lips and smiled
"I gotta talk to you.."
"What about?"
"I'm thinking about moving out."
"For real?"
"Yea. I mean I'm about to be 19..and a mom. I have a job and I got enough money for one. Plus my car already paid off."

"You sure? Why won't you move in with me?"
"Cause in the year I'm gon be living with you..I'm gon be on baby number 6"
"Shiid I can make the happen no matter where you living." He it his lip and smiled

"You so nasty" I teased and pushed him away
"But nah for real.. if that's what you wanna do then make it happen slime."
"Bet. When you at the studio ima tell my parents about me being pregnant..."
"Shouldn't I be here for that?"
"Baby no. It's fine. Go to the studio. I got this."
"Aight. Call me if anything go wrong."
Herb got up and gave me a kiss before he got ready.

I don't like to get attached too easily , but this my baby and he really got me sprung. I love this nigga for real.