56

Tiara POV

"B*tch you're too f*ckin gorgeous and kind to be in that abusive a** relationship" Jayda told me

"Girl trust me..I tried to get out , but the thought of being alone..."
"Alone? Girl you're NEVAAAA alone..we're here for you. I promise & If nobody else gotchu just know I'm still rocking with you!" I smiled and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Jayda ever since we met I knew we was gon be tight & now that we really are...you're like my best friend and sister in one. I love you so much & thank you for making Herb so happy. He starting to not be such a hot head."
I could tell her eyes were starting to water
"I love you too boo. I'm glad I met you and ya annoying a** brother" I laughed and gave her a long hug. I love Jayda soooo much & I'm so happy her and Herb Met.
"You MY bsf. F*ck anybody that had you before me."
She raised up her middle finger and stuck her tongue out I had to laugh "Periodt baby susss !"

"Jayda somebody here to see you.." Herb said at the door. He looked worried
"Who is it?"
"Come see for yourself." Jayda rolled her eyes and got up. She hates surprises.

Jayda POV
I walked downstairs and my mama was standing by the door.
"Naomi what're you doing here?" I said wit my arms crossed
"Jayda I'm still your mom..no matter what."
I laughed "Nah you not. You let that punk a** b*tch beat on my sister. You not my mama. Ion know you." Herb looked at me "Jayda don't be like that.."

"Don't be like what? She messed our relationship up herself."
"I want maya back.."
Maya looked at her and laughed
"I don't wanna live with you."
"She Fine right here."
She sighed "I just want my babies back period"
I rolled my eyes
"Naomi get out my house before I go off on you. Don't try and play that innocent card."
She sighed looked at me and Maya and then left.
I shut the door then went upstairs to my room cuz at this point she just f*cked up my whole mood.

Herb POV
"You should go check on her" Tiara said while sitting down by Maya.
I nodded and walked upstairs.
"You aight?"
"I'm coo."
I could tell she was lying cuz she was twiddling her thumbs & she always do that when she lying.

"Nah you not. What's wrong? Let's talk about it."
I sat down next to her on the bed and she just spilled her whole life story, but I was okay with that because at least I know she trusts me enough to share that.

"I'm just mad because she wants to try and play the innocent act in front of everybody. Like she's not the reason we were put into this predicament.
If she never married Rob even after she seen the signs then none of this would've happened. He would've never raped me, Maya wouldn't have gotten beat up and he wouldn't be dead right now , but instead she chose a man over her own flesh and blood."

She busted out into tears and all I could do was hold her
"I'm sorry you had to go through that...I love you."
"I love you too. I honestly just want Lani to have a better life than I did.. that's all I want I don't care about anything else."

"She gon be aight baby. I promise.."
I kissed her forehead and held her tight cause Lord knows she needed it.