67

-The next day (Jayda POV)
"Lani come here girl! You can't be running around here butt naked" I swear this lil girl love running around naked. I ran after her and she was laughing like it was funny.

Girl I was tired after just one lap around the kitchen table. I swooped her up from the floor and went to get her dressed because Herb was on his way.
I haven't talked , texted , face timed nor called this man in  3 1/2 days. This the longest we've gone without talking.

Even on his tours I still manage to get a call or a text from him , but nope..
There was a knock on the door and I knew it was him
"Maya can you get that?!" I yelled from Leilani's bedroom.
"Yea !"
Lani heard her dad's voice and ran down the steps.
"Hey mamas I missed you" she smiled and gave him a long squeeze.

"Hey." He said while looking at me.

I nodded and went to the kitchen.

He put Lani down on the couch and walked over to me.

"Why you acting like this?"

I looked at him tryna act confused
"Acting like what boo?"
He rolled his eyes
"Jayda...I told you what happened."
"I seen what happened , and I can't unsee it."
"I want what we had back" he reached for my hand and held it .
I looked down and started to tap my foot.
"Maya can you take Lani upstairs please."
"I gotchu." Herb looked at me and I slapped him dead in his face. He clenched his jaw and looked to the side

"I love you but I wanna beat yo a** so bad right now."
"I deserved that."
"Yes the f*ck you did! No question about it. You CHEATED on me!"
"I was DRUNK! Yes I know that doesn't make it right but I was drunk Jayda! Baby I love you..we supposed to be a forever thing? I messed up. Once!"
I sighed "you supposed to be spending time with Lani. Not tryna talk with me.."

"I wanna make this work." He kissed me and all our memories came back.. we only been apart for 3 days and we making it seem like 3 years
"I do too Herb , but I don't want you having me out here looking stupid."
"Those aren't my intentions. I promise. I messed up"
"Cut all ties with Ari. Period."
"I gotchu." He gave me a hug and just like that we were back together..
"I knew it" Maya said while walking back
"Y'all couldn't stay away from each other."
"If he act up again me and Lani gon be playing hide and seek with Herb."
His whole face changed and I laughed right in his face "haaaaa ! Very funny."
"You madd baby?" He rolled his eyes
"Haaaa u Big mad." I said while walking past him